Sheila Topp/Shelialovesanimals BAD! BAD! VERY BAD! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-04-2005, 09:28 PM   #71
Karen Hulvey
Here's a couple emails he/she sent me over the Ben S. thread.
To: karen@walkerworld.zzn.com
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 12:20:50 -0500
Subject: Re: Fauna
From: "sheila k topp" <sktopp@juno.com> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book

KAREN,

YOU MUST BE IN LOVE WITH ME YOU GAY
WHORE!!!!! YOU KNOW EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT ME. TO BAD I AM
STRAIGHT RIGHT? I KNOW YOU LOVE ME, BUT YOU NEED TO GET OVER IT, YOU
FAT
SOW!!!!!!!

To: karen@walkerworld.zzn.com
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 18:43:30 -0500
Subject: Re: Fauna
From: "sheila k topp" <sktopp@juno.com> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book
Karen,

I think you love me. How sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry i am not a lesbian like you are. You Reptile chicks are all dikes aren't you?

I am sure if you tried c@ck you would like it better then pu$$y!!!!!

You have a great day you little Lesbian.........

Really likes the word sow. After this I put the email addy on spam and no more emails from Sheila. If it really is her sending these emails, then she is truly unstable and needs psychiatric help. However it could very well be a teenager doing this too. I hope we find out the truth.

Old 01-04-2005, 09:28 PM   #72
Wilomn
Oh my gosh, it's so hard not to say anything........

Old 01-04-2005, 09:32 PM   #73
W.Wedeking
In writing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micki
Anyone think about just calling her? I am sure you can find her # from paypal and then a few questions would be answered. I would call around 7 or so her time just to make sure if you ask for her by name it will get to her, instead of a child. Could be a INTERESTING convo either way.
~Micki
Judging from the "sample" emails we have seen, it would be better to keep the contact in writing as a lucid person would be able to see any inconsistancies rather than a "she said, she said" situation. Much more helpful if things were to enter the legal arena as well.

Old 01-04-2005, 09:41 PM   #74
raiquee
As far as the Uro goes, i hope he arrives saftley I personally know he will be in a better home!

As far as Shelia goes, i have never crossed her to talk to her or was ever interested in any of the animals she has had for sale, but i know i won't ever do business with her.

And Shelia, sorry i'm not a reptile dike, i like snakes too much

Old 01-04-2005, 09:42 PM   #75
Aprylla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasheena
Would it be possible to post the tracking number here so that those interested can track it also...
Here is the tracking number:
1Z R3A 182 03 1148 101 8
It can be tracked on the UPS site at ups.com. It says that it will arrive tomorrow here in Biloxi. It is currently in Jackson, MS at this moment. If Jackson weren't a 4 hour drive I would have gone up these today to pick it up in person. I am wondering if I should call UPS and see if that can hold it when it gets to our local facility in Gulfport, MS, and I can pick it up there in the morning instead of waitng here and having it on a truck all day. I am going to call them to see if they can do that for me. I am going to be less than a mile from that facility at 9 am anyway. It would be less stressful on the Mali to spend as less time in that box as possible. I would also be 15 miles closer to my herp vet when I received her, since my herp vet is 30 miles away in that direction.

Sheila's phone number is not available anywhere. I have tried looking it up in evey way possible. According to 411, there is NO ONE by the last name of Topp living in the entire city of Orange Park, FL, and there is no phone number lsited for the address I have for her. Believe me, if there had been a phone number I would have called.

Old 01-04-2005, 09:43 PM   #76
ms_terese
Oh. I'm sorry, I really am.

UPS will deliver even "GROUND" shipments the next day if they're within a 300 mile radius for b2b. I'm guessing residential will add another day. If that package is not showing as "out for delivery" tomorrow morning, please call the local hub and explain what's in the box. They can deal with Sheila, but they will make an effort to locate the box and either get it to you or get it to the hub where you can pick it up.

That poor animal.

As for Sheila....well, I don't know what to say. Even if she is, in reality, a teenager, the behavior is still indicative of a disturbed person.

Aprylla, I hope you get a live animal one way or another, and can help restore his health. I also hope you go to the trouble of following through with the suggestions that Ken gave for making reports.

Wes, I'm damn proud of your restraint. I know it's hard. Just type whatever you want, highlight it, then hit delete. It helps. Trust me, I know. ;-)

Old 01-04-2005, 10:01 PM   #77
Aprylla
I just called UPS. Unfortunately, they can't flag the shipment at this point as "hold for pickup" at my local hub since it has not yet reached the lcoal hub. However, they told me that as soon as I see that it has been received at my local hub (through the online tracking) that I can call them back and "they will see" if it can be held for me to pick it up. At this point, I don't want to make UPS aware of what is in the box, lest the package may get held up in Jackson. I will be getting up early tomorrow to check the status of the package. Luckily, I know my local UPS driver. If he has a package for me that they don't hold at the hub, chances are that he will bring it out to me ASAP. He is aware that I sometimes receive legal reptile shipments and therefore assumes anything I am getting is probably living and breathing (regardless of what is actually in the box). He also helped me in the past twice when dry goods arrived damaged. Hopefully I will be able to count on UPS at least this once to do what I need them to do and hodl the package at the hub. I would feel much better knowing the Uro isn't in that box longer than is absolutely necessary.

Will post again in the morning after I have the Uro in my possession. I feel like I am posting too much to my own thread here, so I will keep further posts to a minimum.

Old 01-04-2005, 10:08 PM   #78
RTBoas
Omg

Geez, that is not good to treat Repitile in this manner.

BAD BAD

Old 01-04-2005, 10:22 PM   #79
Alan Rojas
******Webmaster Alert*****

Mr or Miss Webmaster,
Please help keep our buyers safe from certain sellers!
Thank you,
Alan

Old 01-04-2005, 10:23 PM   #80
BenSiegelReptiles
upper class

i still think this is a kid--has to be--i hope someone can make the parents aware of what it is doing. Also i would not subscribe to the whole 195k upper class thing--in florida-195 does not get you too much anymore-hard to even find a semi decent condo for that-Ben Siegel

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!