Bad Guy Beware of zactay24 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-20-2017, 02:50 PM   #11
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I believe the thread was created because almost a year later the snake which the OP says is the same one from the thread is up for sale again.
OP, do you have any pictures showing the snake you had planned on buying, to assure that it is indeed the same snake?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=620165
I understand why the post was made but seeing as We only have one side of the story Im not ready to agree the seller is a bad guy..

Old 05-20-2017, 03:00 PM   #12
Afrock86
I asked if I could put down half on the snake when I spoke to his gf the second time about the snake, but she said she does not have a paypal. I'll put up my convo with her tonight when I get off work.

I don't have any pics of the snaked I tried to buy earlier. He took the old video down that he had of it and he took the ad off of the classifieds.

Old 05-20-2017, 03:25 PM   #13
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrock86 View Post
Doesnt matter, if that happens 's to you all the time you may need to deal with better people. I have a family at home so I had to find time in my schedule and make plans for someone to watch my kid.

It's also weird that the same boa keeps going up for sale. He had his girl put it on Craigslist twice. First time i contacted about the boa i got no response and saw the ad was taken down, so i figured it sold. Then a week later its up on craiglist again. I contacted his gf who was selling it and she said it was still for sale, i express interest, it then gets sold again. I have the convo from her that I can post where she said it was sold back in july, but I will have to post it later if I need to after I cross out her name since she is not the involved party. That same snake then ended up on Florida classifieds page on facebook in October last year. That's where I contacted him by text and had the following discussion. Now he has this boa for sale again but double the price? Something doesn't seem right.
You will need to have her name/identification left intact if you include it (to be in compliance with the rules).

Old 05-20-2017, 03:26 PM   #14
Afrock86
Ok, we'll that makes it easier for me then

Old 05-20-2017, 03:38 PM   #15
Serafim
between 8/7/16 at 2pm and 8/8/16 830pm there looks like a response from the seller. Was this the agreement to meet at a specific location? Where there any phone conversations? Just trying to get the whole story

Old 05-20-2017, 03:49 PM   #16
Afrock86
Northern tool on i95, says right in the message

Old 05-20-2017, 03:50 PM   #17
Afrock86
No phone, all texts

Old 05-20-2017, 04:03 PM   #18
Afrock86
This is the convoy I had with his girl the second time I tried to purchase the snake
Attached Images

Old 05-20-2017, 04:03 PM   #19
Serafim
As I previously stated It was perhaps rude and maybe under florida law you may have a case. I would like to hear his side. I know I have never personally sold anything via craigslist and would be concerned about doing so. Is it possible his cold feet came from a bad feeling? I know in my case if someone would have give me the run around one I would be looking for another source to spend my money..

Old 05-20-2017, 04:05 PM   #20
Afrock86
Since I don't have pics of the snake that I believe is the one he is still trying to sell, I'll message the program to make sure thereally was a transaction and if so if they still have it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!