Inquiry Bob Clark - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-21-2017, 08:30 PM   #21
Bob Clark
Elexis. I do deny it. As you recall from our previous exchange it's not the first time.

Old 06-21-2017, 08:34 PM   #22
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertman View Post
fix this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Clark View Post
Yes I will

OP (and Elexis) in my opinion this is a very generous fix. I went and looked at the site and those snakes are not cheap.

Old 06-21-2017, 09:25 PM   #23
Snake-Queen
I wonder if any of the alluded to people ever contacted Bob?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Old 06-21-2017, 10:25 PM   #24
desertman
Ok Bob. I will contact you again. Thank you

Old 06-21-2017, 10:26 PM   #25
desertman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
I wonder if any of the alluded to people ever contacted Bob?

I don't feel I've trashed him here. He has been in contact just weird that I have a baby retic I bought locally in the same setup is about to eat his second meal with me.

I will contact him and get try again

Old 06-21-2017, 10:50 PM   #26
Snake-Queen
Quote:
I don't feel I've trashed him here. He has been in contact just weird that I have a baby retic I bought locally in the same setup is about to eat his second meal with me.

I wasn't referring to you.

Sometimes, babies get stressed and it takes a while for them to eat. Shipping is very stressful for some.

Old 06-22-2017, 04:35 AM   #27
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisC View Post
take my word or don't, but I need to get back to my own sales, snakes, and kids. Pretty busy these days.
But not too busy to come here, drop a load of unsupported allegations and then leave.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisC View Post
and he NEVER fixed any of it
You allege he never fixes issues, yet Bob Clark came to this thread and provided an extremely generous fix here.

Elexis I think your unsupported hit and run allegations say more about you than they say about Bob.

OP I think that Bob's offer was more than fair and please know that you are always welcome in the forums here to discuss feeding and husbandry issues, we have many people here that are glad to help.

Old 06-22-2017, 05:53 AM   #28
desertman
Thanks everyone. I will take Bob up on his offer and update you on the new snake and how my progress goes

Old 06-22-2017, 08:37 AM   #29
yeloowtang
Bob will make sure you are happy and the snake is happy, he's the most straight up, honest breeder out there.
two years ago , I was waiting on a retic and Bob contacted me right away to let me know that of all the snakes sent that time in Canada, the border inspector stuffed mine in a way the snakes died by suffocation, he told me to pick another one and shipped that out to me with no stress at all.. always answers emails and gest back to you asap.. and he's a busy guy
best of luck with that little baby, I'm sure he'll do fine in time.
like Melissa said, shipping will stress out a new baby, some just need a little more time to re-adapt..

Old 06-22-2017, 12:40 PM   #30
NathanKS
Quote:

I just want to highlight this comment. In my experience with snakes, having another in the cage can lead to stress and not eating.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!