Inquiry Bob Clark - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2017, 05:19 PM   #51
Bob Clark
give it a break Elexis. Its time to move to the next person on your hate list.

Old 06-22-2017, 05:25 PM   #52
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Those excuses are pathetic. You are a mother, a businesswoman, and you come on here like some no account nine year old making allegations with no proof? I didn't make those allegations you did, and you need to prove them up or people will consider you a drama queen and a liar.
She established herself as such a long time ago. Just sayin'.

Old 06-22-2017, 09:43 PM   #53
Chris Kennard
Once again, Elexis was quick to spew her venomous rumors, and just as quick to cut out when ask to substantiate her BS. How shocking.

Old 06-22-2017, 10:11 PM   #54
desertman
So Bob has agreed to send me a snake next week and when I asked for a Haydn date he gave me 06/15. I asked again if that's too young and no response yet? I'll wait for email

Old 06-22-2017, 10:53 PM   #55
tlmoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisC View Post
anytime I post anything you people immediately say it's fake. even when I have photo evidence, or pick apart what I said and ignore the bigger picture. I don't post here because some of you regulars anything are idiots. you make your opinion and bash anyone who doesn't share it.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Elexis, there is just one person in this thread who is being insulting, obnoxious, and trying to rile up the situation when the OP and the seller are working toward a resolution. It's you.

OP, I hope things work out, keep us updated.

Old 06-22-2017, 10:58 PM   #56
nickolasanastasiou
Dan, while your question is valid, please consider that sellers are usually not overly fond of coming into the aftermath of a conversation they might prefer to have directly. That is to say if someone wanted to have a discussion with me over details regarding care, readiness, and so on, I would want to be able to hash those details out directly prior to looking for a broader set of inputs. Great to gather more information and interact with the accrued experiences of a larger audience, but the ball is still in play and nobody is going to know the individual animal quite as well as the breeder/seller. It is his and your deal to work out before it is the readers' deal to enjoy reading about. Transparency can be a great thing, but I think that giving him the time to respond to you before pitching it to everyone else would be reasonable, patient, and considerate. Not to conceal anything, but as a matter of courtesy. The opposite view may be equally valid, but this is mine. I would not prefer to talk to you and a hundred people speaking into your ear when I could be talking to you alone first.

Old 06-23-2017, 12:00 AM   #57
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertman View Post
So Bob has agreed to send me a snake next week and when I asked for a Haydn date he gave me 06/15. I asked again if that's too young and no response yet? I'll wait for email
Did you mean hatch date?

Old 06-23-2017, 12:49 AM   #58
Milo Garcia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
It isn't up to us to find the proof, you mentioned these issues it is up to you to post the evidence.

No one is treating you any differently than anyone else who makes claims such as you have without evidence to back them up. The "regulars" as you put it, would ask for proof regardless.

I think Bob's offer is generous.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
It isn't up to any of you or us to find any proof about anything, but there is quite a bit of people on here that go above and beyond to find dirt on people who are being accused of wrong doing? Why would this be treated any different?

Milo Garcia

Old 06-23-2017, 12:53 AM   #59
Milo Garcia
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Dan, while your question is valid, please consider that sellers are usually not overly fond of coming into the aftermath of a conversation they might prefer to have directly. That is to say if someone wanted to have a discussion with me over details regarding care, readiness, and so on, I would want to be able to hash those details out directly prior to looking for a broader set of inputs. Great to gather more information and interact with the accrued experiences of a larger audience, but the ball is still in play and nobody is going to know the individual animal quite as well as the breeder/seller. It is his and your deal to work out before it is the readers' deal to enjoy reading about. Transparency can be a great thing, but I think that giving him the time to respond to you before pitching it to everyone else would be reasonable, patient, and considerate. Not to conceal anything, but as a matter of courtesy. The opposite view may be equally valid, but this is mine. I would not prefer to talk to you and a hundred people speaking into your ear when I could be talking to you alone first.

Very well said!!

Milo Garcia

Old 06-23-2017, 08:23 AM   #60
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo Garcia View Post
It isn't up to any of you or us to find any proof about anything, but there is quite a bit of people on here that go above and beyond to find dirt on people who are being accused of wrong doing? Why would this be treated any different?

Milo Garcia
I have no desire to dig through the vitriol on FB for these allegations. The people with the issues should come here and post, where it is easier to search and nothing is deleted. They don't, because either their story isn't true & the observant here will see the holes and point them out; or they have no desire to actually fix the issue.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!