Good Guy Pangea Reptile - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-26-2017, 03:23 PM   #1
Serafim
Pangea Reptile

Just wanted to report my experience with Pangea Reptile.

Ordered 5 pounds of bulk cork bark for some new vivariums I am working on. Placed order on Friday July 21 after close of business and order was packed and shipped July 24. Received today in perfect condition and packaged in a professional manner. The amount of cork is more than expected and they even had a special o dry goods shipping. Thanks for the great service I will be a return customer.

Old 07-27-2017, 06:55 PM   #2
FlameBoy
I SECOND THIS!!!!!
Pangea is great I've also ordered from them prompt shipping with good quality items.

Old 07-27-2017, 08:21 PM   #3
elena
I've been pleased with the crested geckos I've gotten from Pangaea, although I purchased them many years ago. I've bought full price and wholesale animals from them. As far as dry goods go, I often by things from them at NARBC, and I appreciate the wide variety of products they have available and the knowledgeable people they have working for them.

Old 07-28-2017, 12:18 PM   #4
Skyefoxx
I completely agree with this. I've ordered several things from them as well as a tokay and a gargoyle. Both of them are doing excellent! When I was looking for the tokay, none were posted on the site so they checked on one for me that was soon to be available. Needless to say, they sent me a link and I was able to nab it before it even got posted ^_______^ The whole transaction was great, they answered my questions quickly and everything's always packed well. (I even ordered a glass terrarium that made it to my house unscathed.) Seriously, if I need anything I check their site first to see if they have it before I go elsewhere.

Old 07-28-2017, 01:46 PM   #5
James L
I purchased a type 2 Mourning Gecko from Pangea last October. I was very pleased with the transaction and the gecko. They lowered the price of the gecko shortly after I purchased and refunded me the $50 they were marked down without me even asking. I would definitely purchase from them again.

Old 07-30-2017, 05:37 PM   #6
Roscoe09
I have ordered three hundred dollars worth of items. They have a huge variety of items for all different types of reptiles and amphibians. This is my number one spot to check (#2 is Josh's Frogs). Have amazing prices and fast shipping. Will definitely continue ordering from them.

Old 08-02-2017, 10:28 AM   #7
Pangea Reptile
Thanks everyone! That seriously means a lot to us as a company and especially to our team of employees that work hard everyday to maintain such a positive reputation.

- Pangea Reptile

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!