Bad Guy Don't Buy From ReptMart. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-31-2017, 05:32 PM   #11
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpetology 88 View Post
I don't have to prove anything. This is simply my experience, whether you believe it or not. I am not going to waste my time trying to find papers and whatnot, this happened three months ago and everything is tossed aside. I wouldn't sabotage an establishment for no reason. No smart aleck replies.
"I don't have to prove anything."

Isn't that the first commandment in the Liar/Scammer Handbook?

If you have no proof, there was no point in posting this. #smartaleck

Old 07-31-2017, 05:43 PM   #12
Snake-Queen
I don't understand your contempt for the members here. If you had bothered to read any of the threads on the BOI, you would see that asking for proof is SOP. You may be the most honest person ever, but that has no weight here. We don't know you, even if we did, we'd still ask for proof.

A picture of the snake is easy, providing you still have it.
I keep all emails from my online purchases, especially if I have an issue.

Old 07-31-2017, 05:49 PM   #13
Snakesatsunset
What was order number? We own reptmart.com now as its own stand alone business.
We do not have hybrids, and they are pure and sold as pure.
We cannot find your order with you state, name, or any information from the fauna profile.
If fedex was late 4 hours then you should have notified us for a shipping refund. Its to late to claim now. Also if you pm me your order number I can look at your zipcode. Fedex does not delivery by 10:30 to all zipcodes. Your zipcode might have been 12pm or 4:30pm.
On reptmart.com Mexican Milk Snakes since we bought the website have only been available as male. Reptile Industries whom we bought the site from breeds them and we only buy annulata from them. They only usually sell us males as the females they sometimes hold back. That is why when you go to the mexican milk page the drop down for sex gives the option says "sex" (which is unspecified, customer doesnt care which sex, or MALE if customer wants a male).
If you ordered over the phone you may not have been specific and just put in a generic order without notifying them that you wanted a female only. If you did, we would have canceled and told you so as we dont need to ship males as females if the customer requests not to. Also it would be written on the order, so I need order number to check for you.
We purchased the website domain reptmart.com a year or more ago. It it is its own entity, and own business unrelated to Snakes at Sunset except for the label printing which is under one fedex account. Kind of like coca cola owns dasani, our main company owns reptmart.com, snakes at sunset.com , snakes at sunset, and several other businesses related to and unrelated to reptiles.
Sorry you felt you had a bad experience but we cannot help you this late on fedex shipping delay. I can however swap the male for a female when we get them if interested, but that would be out of trying to help you out, so you would have to pay shipping atleast one way. I asked the phone guy if he can recall about the sex error of a mexican milk and if they asked if they wanted to return it, and he said no. I want to check your order paper as there are many many notes on the order for different reasons, and when the customer calls all requests, comments, etc are written on the copy of the order for future reference.

Old 07-31-2017, 05:50 PM   #14
Lucille
Lukas, remember that your reputation is on the line here as well. If someone in the future does a search of your name here, all they will see (so far) is your hit and run. They may not want to deal with you after that. Come back and finish what you started.

Old 07-31-2017, 07:02 PM   #15
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
If someone in the future does a search of your name here, all they will see (so far) is your hit and run.
There's more to it than that, now. I posted at the same time as Michael. Reading his post, he is saying that he only sells pure stock.

Quote:
In all seriousness, however, I don't want to talk to Mike. No way in heck.
Why not? Is it because all of this is made up? You are unwilling to talk to him, you are unwilling to post a picture of your snake.

Quote:
So please do not get anyone involved here. I am already wasting enough time replying and writing here.
You are not sounding very credible right now.

Old 07-31-2017, 07:55 PM   #16
Herpetology 88
Bcr229, I thought about what you said, and am willing to entail the email. I don't want any hate for this. I know its not exactly "evidence" by a great stretch, yet you all will have to take my word for it. This is the best I can do for now.

The email, broken down, is as following:

This shipment is scheduled to be sent on 05/01/2017.
See "Preparing for Delivery" for helpful tips.
Tracking # I will not provide.
Anticipated ship date:
Mon, 5/1/2017
------------------------------------------------------------- Initiated
MIKE (Snakes at Sunset?)
Miami, FL 33173
US
-------------------------------------------------------------
Scheduled delivery:
Tue, 5/2/2017 by 10:30 am (arrived 2:30 pm or so)
Lukas Williams

Shipment Facts

Tracking number: will not be provided
Service type: FedEx Priority Overnight
Packaging Type: Your Packaging
Number of pieces: 1
Weight: 2.00 lb
Special handling/Services: Direct Signature Required
Preparing for Delivery

No need to explain.

By delivery:
Signed for by: S. Williams at 2:17 pm 5/2/2017 (a few minutes earlier than four hours delay)

Once more, do NOT get ReptMart or Snakes at Sunset involved here. This is simply to make people more wary of these two establishments. Hope I was of help...

Old 07-31-2017, 08:01 PM   #17
Herpetology 88
Bcr229, I thought about what you said, and am willing to entail the email. I don't want any hate for this. I know its not exactly "evidence" by a great stretch, yet you all will have to take my word for it. This is the best I can do for now.

The email, broken down, is as following:

This shipment is scheduled to be sent on 05/01/2017.
See "Preparing for Delivery" for helpful tips.
Tracking # I will not provide.
Anticipated ship date:
Mon, 5/1/2017
------------------------------------------------------------- Initiated
MIKE (Snakes at Sunset?)
Miami, FL 33173
US
Scheduled delivery:
Tue, 5/2/2017 by 10:30 am (arrived 2:30 pm or so)
Lukas Williams

Shipment Facts

Tracking number: will not be provided
Service type: FedEx Priority Overnight
Packaging Type: Your Packaging
Number of pieces: 1
Weight: 2.00 lb
Special handling/Services: Direct Signature Required
Preparing for Delivery

No need to explain.

By delivery:
Signed for by: S. Williams at 2:17 pm 5/2/2017 (a few minutes earlier than four hours delay)

Once more, do NOT get ReptMart or Snakes at Sunset involved here. This is simply to make people more wary of these two establishments. Hope I was of help...

Old 07-31-2017, 08:03 PM   #18
Herpetology 88
Sorry for a double post. This website has some sort of a delay.

Old 07-31-2017, 08:05 PM   #19
Herpetology 88
I told you Mike, I didn't want to talk to you. There is no point.

Old 07-31-2017, 08:07 PM   #20
snakesareawesome
Ive ordered from both snakes at sunset and the original reptmart and obtained properly sexed snakes from both. All the proof has to be asked for here because read some of the turns threads have taken in the past. Often things can take unexpected turns or small details can be overcovered to help clear things up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!