Bad Guy Don't Buy From ReptMart. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-31-2017, 08:47 PM   #21
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpetology 88 View Post
Tracking number: will not be provided
Is that what the actual email says, or are you choosing to withhold the tracking number? How about posting actual screenshots of the entire chain of correspondence?

Quote:
Hope I was of help...
So far, you really haven't been much help at all, honestly.

Old 07-31-2017, 08:56 PM   #22
WebSlave
Quote:
Once more, do NOT get ReptMart or Snakes at Sunset involved here. This is simply to make people more wary of these two establishments. Hope I was of help...
Eh?? Well YOU got them involved once you posted your negative post here, fella. What were you expecting? That everyone would just accept what you were claiming without any proof whatsoever, and not even solicit any sort of rebuttal from the companies you are making damaging claims about? How would YOU react if someone were making damaging claims about you? Much less have the person making such claims demanding that no one else respond to it and then also claim they didn't even want to hear back from you concerning an explanation or rebuttal?

Old 07-31-2017, 09:03 PM   #23
LauraB
Quote:
I told you Mike, I didn't want to talk to you. There is no point.
With due respect, Lukas, what is pointless is you coming here with your allegations, not providing the scant proof that has been requested and then finally posting a short email chain that clearly looks as if you have edited. No tracking number?

Seriously, if Mike is willing to work with you on a resolution, why wouldn't you want to talk to him?

By the way, I'm not sure exactly how you ordered, but at ReptMart's website you do not have the option to order a female Mexican Milk. Just saying.

Old 07-31-2017, 09:25 PM   #24
DavidBeard
Looks like another fool with a keyboard shoots themselves in the foot. Nobody will deal with Lukas now.

Old 07-31-2017, 09:29 PM   #25
Chris Kennard
Lucas. Welcome to Fauna. Say goodbye to you credibility here. But don't worry, there are plenty of other sites out there that will commend you for your theatrical performance.

Old 07-31-2017, 09:29 PM   #26
Herpetology 88
I am still not providing the tracking number. I will, however, provide a few edited screenshots and a couple photos of the animal itself between a couple posts. I don't want to reveal my exact location, and I feel that the tracking number should not be provided. I may come off the wrong way, it is understandable.

First, observe the animal here. All annulata snakes I have seen don't appear as this specimen. The red band count is 24. Annulata typically has between 14-20. Markel's book states that intergrades between annulata x gentilis are potential depending on the locality.

As for the screenshots, hopefully they helped clear up things.
Attached Images

Old 07-31-2017, 09:34 PM   #27
Herpetology 88
Here is the final screenshot. I honestly was not expecting insults and derogatory language on this website.
Attached Images

Old 07-31-2017, 09:54 PM   #28
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Here is the final screenshot. I honestly was not expecting insults and derogatory language on this website.
Nor does any here like being treting with the arrogance you've displayed right out of the gates. It's great that you posted pics of a snake. Unfortunately, it proves nothing unless you can prove where it actually came from. Please provide a link to show that snake came from the accused.

Old 07-31-2017, 09:54 PM   #29
Herpetology 88
Let me guess: Everyone is going to bash me and say I'm lying again? WHY would I be lying? For what purpose? Do you honestly think I legitimately enjoy sitting on a computer describing all of this? No. I am just sharing my experience, nothing more.

Old 07-31-2017, 09:56 PM   #30
Herpetology 88
Chris, please elaborate. How should I be able to prove my credibility here?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!