Hand Picked Herps - GOOD GUY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-19-2005, 11:45 PM   #1
MLechner
Hand Picked Herps - GOOD GUY

I picked up a Longicauda boa from Ray at Hand Picked Herps last week. Couldn't be happier!! She's a beautiful snake and I got her for a great price. Ray was super helpful as well.

Thanks Ray!!

Meryl Lechner

Old 03-23-2005, 10:55 AM   #2
KathyLove
Ray's new shop just opened a few months ago. It is exceptionally clean and looks great - we have been there many times as we usually stop in to say "hi" whenever we are in town. The animals look healthy and Ray is very patient in helping customers who come into his shop. I picked up my very first ball python ever (yes, I guess I have to try my hand at those too, just like everyone else, lol!) from him right after he opened, and the c.h. yearling female is a really healthy little piggy - virtually never misses a meal.

I think he has just started to do shipments in the last several weeks as well.

If you are in Ft. Myers, be sure to stop in to see his new shop and judge for yourself. If not, check out his new website (handpickedherps.com). He is trying to do it right and deserves a chance with anyone looking for a new herp supplier.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!