Robert Sloan of Dallas, TX - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2004, 03:29 AM   #11
Intense Herpetoculture
It's so funny because I work at Keith's shop and Sloan was the store joke for several months, I'm just glad we got some laughs out of all of it. Man, we had some good names for him. We even made a bet about Sloan's "Patternless" and I told Keith Sloan was full of S*ht ever since he mentioned the great success he had with Fea vipers he had in his collection that came from Burma, oh and the albino gilia, the list goes on. Keith was ready to lay cash in Sloan's hand, but nope, Sloan never produced and it was looking more and more like Sloan was trying to rip off Keith's collection, like he had in the past. I just wish he tried, Keith would have killed and skinned him dry. So Sloan, do you know where you have been all these years? I surely do, Keith, Earl, Tim, and Micheal know as well. Oh, did I forget to mention I won the bet?