Two Frogs and Two Geckos--SoCal - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 10-16-2015, 01:53 AM   #1
Hisroyalmagesty
Two Frogs and Two Geckos--SoCal

It's become apparent to me that I don't have the time for more care-intensive pets like frogs and geckos and would like to focus on my spiders. I just want them all to go to a good home.

I have a pair of frogs I would like to adopt out together, white's tree frogs (suspected male is blue phase) they come with decorated enclosure, vetericyn and terramycin.

One adult male texas banded gecko, comes with decorated enclosure.

One adult or sub-adult (not sure as I don't know much about panther geckos?) female panther gecko, comes with decorated enclosure.

Lots of pictures to share upon request! Since I'd like you to take the enclosures and all and I do not drive, local pick-up is basically necessary--but they're free to a good home!!! Would love to give them out as soon as possible!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!