Robert Sloan of Dallas, TX - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-27-2017, 01:28 AM   #61
evansnakes
Prince charming sent me another message sounding really desperate to get his lies out to people so I will share. I can not screen shot since he blocked me immediately after sending the message like the coward that he is. Here is a pile of lies from mr sloan:

"Saw your post on Fauna....you are such a fucking liar and pussy. Also I agreed to ship Steve his bullsnakes if he pays for overnight. With out temps already hitting 101 in Feb - it is the only safe way to do it. He has, howver, cut off my ability to contact him and has threatened me with an attorney. You can tell him this....If he sends the additional $60 for overnight shipping, and the UPS quote was $122 - I'm paying the difference between what he sent for 3 day and the $60 he said he is sending now - I will ship the first Monday after I have the funds. I am NOT signing anything or accepting anything from any attorney. I will not accept anything but a USPS money order. These are my terms and if he sends anything else I'll walk away and you can both go fuck yourself. I'm not paying the difference in shipping because he is a cheap bastard and I'm not jumping through any hoops, especially since he has blocked me from sending him any messages. Comply or fuck off!"

This is just such a joke. Steve paid for overnight shipping 2 months ago. We are letting the United States postal service pursue criminal mail fraud charges against mr sloan now and since he already has pending criminal charges against him currently, as he has most of his life, he is getting desperate. This is going to go very poorly for him.

Old 03-27-2017, 07:40 AM   #62
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Perhaps your friend should come and provide his or her own details, Evan.

Sloan and Evan's friend should both come here and post the details of their transaction. I for one agree that overnight shipping is a necessity if temps are 101, and I'd like to see proof of claims that it was paid already.

Old 03-27-2017, 07:48 AM   #63
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by evansnakes View Post
what he sent for 3 day
In my own personal opinion, 3 day shipping for a snake is not a good idea, even in the best of weather. It is claims like this that make it better to hear from the parties involved themselves, rather than second hand.

Old 03-27-2017, 08:05 AM   #64
evansnakes
There is no such thing as three day shipping for live reptiles through fedex. It is a bullshit lie that sloan made up. Steve has been in the reptile business since the 1980's. we only ship and receive overnight shipments. If you go to ship your reptiles or reptiles express it costs less than half to ship a little box with two little snakes in it than what sloan claims. The box would ship for $50-60. $120 is just a joke. You could ship them same day delta airlines for $85!

Old 03-27-2017, 08:19 AM   #65
evansnakes
This is just a tactic to distract from the facts. Ask yourself why there is no offer of a refund? it has not been 100+ degrees there the past 2 months. the snakes were paid for 2 months ago. If you look at sloan's history why would it surprise you that he lies?

Old 03-27-2017, 12:27 PM   #66
Lucille
Quote:
This is just a tactic to distract from the facts.
Evan, I'd like to hear about the transaction from your friend. It is free to register here, please ask him to come post about his transaction.

Old 03-27-2017, 01:38 PM   #67
Alterna Ranch
Evan Stahl is a liar

So I sold a pair of Bullsnakes to Steve Garvin who told me weather made shipping spotty to his location in Michigan. He bought them in December. I got his zip code for a quote and it was $123 overnight by 10:30 am - probably due to the holidays - or $45 for third day although they call it second day, but if I ship on Monday - it is delivered on Wednesday. Steve decided to go cheap and ship third day as seen in my screenshot of our deal. He sent me $445 which was $400 for the pair and $45 for shipping. Between his cold weather in Wisconsin and my lack of any winter in Del Rio and the RGV - we hit 101 on Feb 23rd this year, I was unable to get a three day window to ship. Apparently Steve cried to a coward named Evan Stahl that he was not getting his snakes, but never said or complained to me about anything in our deal. Now Stahl is posting on Fauna that I'm lying about the three day shipping Now Steve said last week he was sending the additional funds for overnight shipping, but has since become "unavailable" on Facebook and therefore I cannot get in touch with him. At this point I am not shipping snakes without doing it overnight as out temps are 90+ almost every day and really I should not even ship at those temps.
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2017, 01:46 PM   #68
AbsoluteApril
Mr Sloan, you will have a PM in a moment that requires your attention.

Old 03-27-2017, 02:02 PM   #69
Alterna Ranch
I read the warning you gave me. Maybe you need to try talking to the real admin as the account I used to have on here was shut down so I was unable to access it. Lucille posted I should come here and post screenshots of my deal with Garvin and why Evan Stahl is a liar in his posts. Giving me a warning for having duplicate accounts is stupid since that other account has been closed for about 9 years as a ban by the admin. I'm certainly trying to comply - too many chiefs - not enough indians!

Old 03-27-2017, 02:05 PM   #70
Snake-Queen
Quote:
the UPS quote was $122
It is against UPS rules to ship snakes with them.

It is also quite possible why the quote was so high.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!