3+ year old Platty tiger poss het albino female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 08-31-2014, 12:25 AM   #1
SS4Luck
3+ year old Platty tiger poss het albino female

Alright, this girl needs to go. She will definitely go for someone this year, it just won't be for me!

3+ year old female platty tiger pos het albino.
13.5+ feet and eating absolutely everything in sight.
She is cage aggressive and slightly flighty when removed from her cage. Im selling her as a breeder, not a pet as i do not think she will ever calm down enough to be trust worthy

Im asking 1800 shipped or best offer. Im located in southern Michigan and can meet in Ohio, Indiana, Illinois areas. Tinley delivery is available. If delivered price will adjusted to reflect the loss of shipping cost.

The 8 foot sentec she is in is available for sale as well, only after she is sold. Cage measures 96 x 30 x 24. Can come with a pro-products 110 watt heat panel as well.

Message me or text me with offers. I will accept trades for other retics. Worst I can say is no. My cell is (517) 581 - 3464
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-31-2014, 07:07 PM   #2
grenadepython
when you say she is cage aggressive, are you talking about her feed response? all my retics have "cage aggression" which is really just a feeding response. my purple tiger struck at me like 3 times last night(all my fault. wasnt being careful). even came out the cage after me. no biggie. just touched his head with an object to snap him out and he went back to his normal behavior. as tame as they come.
sorry dont mean to question your experience its just too many ppl some 8years ago were claiming retics were the most dangerous snake in the hobby. saying they attack you before you open the cage. ever sinced ive owned them i see its just a strong feed response which is a great characteristic for a pet snake to have.
anyway what were her parents? if you remember. you say she's poss het so i just want to know what she might produce.

Old 08-31-2014, 08:58 PM   #3
SS4Luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by grenadepython View Post
when you say she is cage aggressive, are you talking about her feed response? all my retics have "cage aggression" which is really just a feeding response. my purple tiger struck at me like 3 times last night(all my fault. wasnt being careful). even came out the cage after me. no biggie. just touched his head with an object to snap him out and he went back to his normal behavior. as tame as they come.
sorry dont mean to question your experience its just too many ppl some 8years ago were claiming retics were the most dangerous snake in the hobby. saying they attack you before you open the cage. ever sinced ive owned them i see its just a strong feed response which is a great characteristic for a pet snake to have.
anyway what were her parents? if you remember. you say she's poss het so i just want to know what she might produce.
no she is truly cage aggressive she will lunge at the the glass, when the door is open will come flying acrros the cage from time to time. I know the difference between food response and cage aggression.

Her breeding was platinum poss het (color unknown) to tiger het white.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!