Bad Guy FRAUD. Connor McGraw - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-15-2014, 08:40 AM   #101
hawktalon99
I'd like to see you post the most recent conversations between you two, where he promises you he will make things right.

Old 12-15-2014, 09:21 AM   #102
Itsalltender
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhct301 View Post
I live in ct. want me to pay him a visit. dead serious
You show up at my house and you'll be staring at the barrel of my dads shotgun.

Old 12-15-2014, 09:21 AM   #103
Itsalltender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet76 View Post
Here is another number he may try to use 203-491-7090 I think it is a friend of his.

Kile
I will gladly give you a bearded dragon that he was trying to scam me out of, if we can work something out on shipping.

Your a pussy because you won't pick up your phone.

Old 12-15-2014, 09:26 AM   #104
Itsalltender
Quote:
Originally Posted by aSnakeLovinBabe View Post
If you want to make his parents aware of what he is doing, there is a simple way to do it. Start mailing post cards to his address (I think in the other thread there are 2 possible address)with clearly visible messages written in big black sharpie, saying things like "WHY WOULD YOU SCAM ME CONNOR?" and "PLEASE SEND ME MY ANIMALS BACK" or anything that will bring shame to him. He's probably still in school and can't possibly intercept the mail every day before his parents. I'm willing to bet they don't know he has done this (which is why he flipped out in the other thread when you started posting info on his family) but they will if you start mailing him things.

I get the mail every day you stupid .

Old 12-15-2014, 09:32 AM   #105
juliasara
Even if the situation is fixed talking like that is just going to make you look bad in everyone's eyes. No one will want to do business with you. Everything you post here is here to stay. I'd seriously consider for the sake of your own future you try to conduct your self with some maturity and respect. Your only making a bad situation worse. The deeper you dig yourself into the hole the harder it will be to get out of it.

Old 12-15-2014, 09:34 AM   #106
Billy1138
Ok, clearly we are dealing with two children, who are both bantering, name calling...good luck in life to the both of you, as you have a lot to learn still...

Old 12-15-2014, 09:34 AM   #107
scosta56
You really need to watch your language scammer ! I really don't appreciate the censored curse words. Guess what dude remember this every dog has its day.... Yours will be coming soon. You need to make this right with the op. You stole his animals. How would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot ? You wanna act grown and throw some big boy curse words in a public forum... Oh yea you bad better watch out... Be a real man.. A real man is not gonna let his family get dragged around in the mud for something he did. A real man steps up and takes responsibility for his actions. Not have his family's name trashed because you wanted to act immature. Good job now everyone online knows your family's name, address, work place. Yea you really did a good job with this scam let me tell you. Lol lol lol.... Ridiculous grow up and give the kid his geckos back. Or just press charges on him. You hAve everything you need right here. All the proof all the information where he lives where his family works. Lock him up. You wanna be a big boy and act tough do me a favor tell Big Bubba I said don't go to rough on you. Lol better yet i take that back you need it.

Old 12-15-2014, 09:38 AM   #108
juliasara
By the way Connor.. your little outbursts just make you look guilty.. classic scammer move! Being honest, sincere, humble and doing the right thing are the only way to undo this situation. Your still a child do you really want to ruin your reputation and future so early in life?

Old 12-15-2014, 09:40 AM   #109
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsalltender View Post
Your a because you won't pick up your phone.
Do you think I would give you my personal phone number? Goes straight to voice mail no matter who calls. If you want my number you can search for it. Good luck!

Everyone,

Here is what I propose, go to your Web browser and search Conner Mcgraw. Only click on the ones related to the boi here. That will move the boi's of Conner to the top of the search results.

Old 12-15-2014, 09:52 AM   #110
Beyond GenetiX
Conner

Seriously, I would like to help you get past this. There is no since in the name calling outburst, all anyone wants is you to come clean. This type of behavior will get you nowhere in life.

By the time I was 18, I had been in jail more times than I care to admit. I will not stoop to name calling or trash talking. I will not accept your calls from any number, because it will not turn out well for either of us.

YOU and only YOU can change this!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!