Bad Guy FRAUD. Connor McGraw - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-14-2014, 06:49 PM   #61
kmofeb11997
Still either way with research, everything that has happened with the fake accounts and connor is all connor. He tries to fake things yet people are smarter than he really thinks

Old 12-14-2014, 07:03 PM   #62
kmofeb11997
A celebrity would not know someone as such. Let alone live in CT when she is originally from Florida and lives in LA, CA.

Old 12-14-2014, 07:22 PM   #63
kmofeb11997
And according to online public information. His grandmother is not enough of age for him to be an adult unless pregnant at age 12

Old 12-14-2014, 07:58 PM   #64
kmofeb11997
This is how I see things. Connor McGraw, had told me that his fedex closed at 7:00 P.M., as I had sent them at 6:00 P.M. he then tells me his fedex is closed and now he is not comfortable with sending them. The next day he says he is sorry. He got home late and they arrived dead. I saw when he had signed for them. Which was not a late timing. He says fedex had arrived late also, which was not true because when filling out paper work I made sure that someone had to sign for them. He then proceeds to send me fake pictures from Google of what he says is my geckos. My geckos were bell albino, both skinny. The ones he sent were "playing dead" and were both normal colored leopard geckos. He tries to explain how they could have faded. But a redish colored leopard gecko dies not turn into a black with pristine colored skin. As I have viewed other threads he proceeds to scam by posting pictures from websites from 2012 and other pictures that are copyright. He also makes a fake account to cover up, using a celebrity name from a state that isn't close to where the celebrity really was from. Instead it says from CT which is where Connor really is from. Both profiles also say they learned about faunaclassifieds through google. He also tries to pose as an adult that his child is going around using his accounts. But according to public information his grandmother is not old enough to make Connor an adult my age guesses of connor are anywhere from 12-16 years old. Not only does he display extreme immaturity but he spells like he is in 5th grade. I have proof of delivery and have the emails saying he would ship when I ship. I have all of the information I need to prove the point. The only thing I want is for my stuff back and him to learn his lesson.

Old 12-14-2014, 08:06 PM   #65
kmofeb11997
These images are also off of his youtube account. Pretty ironic that arI ana grande happens to be videos that he has liked and is viewing. The pink belly in the profile image is also what he was supposed to be shipping me. 2 pink bellies and two southern painteds. #investigation
Attached Images

Old 12-14-2014, 08:37 PM   #66
Fangthane
Kile, we're very well-aware of how the current situation stands. I guess no one here is really needed, since we've got another kid who thinks he's got it all figured out. With each subsequent post you make, I may not be the only one who's caring less and less about whether or not you get your animals back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmofeb11997
He tries to fake things yet people are smarter than he really thinks
It'd seem that you were just the right kinda stupid to fall for this scam. Which seems to be supported by the idea that you think that anyone here believes that the real Ariana Grande came to Connor's defense. Had you bothered to do the "#investigation" that you're belatedly suggesting for others, you probably wouldn't be in this boat. Considering that it took getting screwed for you to come to your superficial grasp of the obvious, you may want to refrain from patting yourself on the back - you might sprain something. #funnyfail
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmofeb11997
And on his other post where he is calling us asses. And he will gladly sue us. An adult would not act so childish calling names as such. Only a child would act out like that.
I know that deference is tough for someone your age; but the above-quoted sentiment is just one of many that show that you really have no idea what you're talking about. Seeing that you clearly have limited life experience, you shouldn't be so quick to discount viable suggestions offered by people who've spent a lot of time working to help scam victims. You know, those of us who've been around long enough to see this situation play out countless times; those who've learned from the mistakes of others. If you really wanted nothing more than feigned sympathy and half-assed suggestions, you may have been better off taking your situation to one of the FB feedback sites. And, no, I'm not "acting angered". Good luck.

Old 12-14-2014, 08:53 PM   #67
Craig Wyatt
Dan. Damn bro. Kinda harsh. The kid just got ripped off. I'm pretty sure your all alone if you don't care if the situation is made right. Give him a friggen break. He's a kid and he's handling this the best way he's knows how. I could see if he was an adult and has had some real life experience. Then maybe he would word things a little differently. But he's not. He's only 17. Ease up

Old 12-14-2014, 08:59 PM   #68
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigwyatt View Post
Dan. Damn bro. Kinda harsh.
If you think that was harsh, you should have seen the original draft. You may want to actually read what I said, though. I didn't say I didn't care; I said I'm caring less and less. Do try to keep up. At this point, I'd be fairly surprised if I'm the only one.

Since the more flowery words of those going out of their way to help him aren't yielding any results, I opted for a more realistic approach. Clearly, the nicer people weren't getting through to him. Don't like my post? Feel free to take advantage of the Ignore function.

Old 12-14-2014, 09:11 PM   #69
Craig Wyatt
Dan, Don't insult me bro. I keep up just fine. I heard everything you said loud and clear. Sounds like you couldn't care any less. I don't even see the point of you even posting besides trying to stir up the pot. If you don't like my post why don't you hit the ignore button.

Old 12-14-2014, 09:11 PM   #70
kmofeb11997
Feel free to rotten at the darkest pit of this earth is what you need to do. Go back to bed, you need your nap like every other child I have met. Grow up, I'm 17 and have more maturity than you. There are other places to complain such as: complainlikeabitch.org/fangthane

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!