Crotalus Enyo Acting Strange??? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-26-2015, 09:22 PM   #21
snowgyre
That's good! Please keep us updated. Good luck!

Old 09-06-2015, 07:57 PM   #22
SWDK
Happy to report Enyo is completely back to normal. Eating like a champ, having regular bowl movements and no signs of any RI. I didn't end up doing the culture bc my vet said it would cost $200.00 just to run the test. Thought that was a bit expensive and wanted to give it some time with better husbandry to see if it cleared up. No throat puffing, no wheezing, no spit bubbles, and no raise head looking at the ceiling.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!