Good Guy EdzExotics great! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-07-2014, 04:51 PM   #1
fliptop
EdzExotics great!

I recently was in search for a high white sockhead female pueblan and having purchased from EdzExotics in the past, checked his website. He had what I was looking for, was very helpful throughout the whole transaction (from initial inquiry to sale to shipping), and I received three beautiful pueblans (yeah, he had too many nice ones to buy just one). Was glad he had what I was looking for, as he had been and continued to be a great person to do business with.

Old 09-01-2015, 07:20 PM   #2
gelshark
I completed a smooth transaction with Ed Lanning username EDz Exotics from www.EDzExotics.com in last month (August 2015).
My snakes are gorgeous and have not refused a meal.
Communication with Ed was great.
I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Old 03-18-2016, 03:09 PM   #3
hemingway155
Great guy!

I just received a pair of Stillwater hypo bullsnake yearlings from Ed and couldn't be happier. When I saw the female online, I knew I had to have her for my collection, and I shot him an email late in the evening, not expecting a response until the next day. However, he replied right away, we chatted about the snake and I inquired about a male. He happened to have one, sent me a picture, and we did the deal. He shipped the next day, and they got here bright and early this morning.

Packing was excellent, taped deli cups with a bit of bedding, small enough that the snakes couldn't be jostled around too much, in a SYR box. I also appreciated full feeding records from birth were included.

The snakes are in great physical shape, calm, and settling into their enclosures now. Ed clearly takes excellent care of his animals and has some phenomenal stock. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Kris Stroup

Old 03-20-2016, 04:35 PM   #4
RaceSanchez
He has been at it for a Very long time.......

Old 03-22-2017, 01:05 PM   #5
del9800
Just received a 0.1 hognose from Ed, he is definitely a good guy in my book and I have to say the girl is top notch. Thanks again ED.

David

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!