help with pricing - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-11-2016, 11:36 AM   #1
Big Borg Reptiles
help with pricing

I have a couple boas that I need to sell but I'm not sure on pricing. If I can get some input I would very much appreciate it.

I have a 3 year old male probable super hypo and a 3 year old male hypo motley poss jungle. Both are het vpi t+.

Thanks!

Old 04-11-2016, 10:37 PM   #2
Snakesitter
MCMB, forum rules make discussing pricing tough -- understandably, they do not want to undermine their classified business by turning this area into a sales venue. The best suggestion I can make it to scan the classifieds for your species both here and at other major reptiles forum sites. Good luck!

Old 04-11-2016, 10:50 PM   #3
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakesitter View Post
MCMB, forum rules make discussing pricing tough -- understandably, they do not want to undermine their classified business by turning this area into a sales venue. The best suggestion I can make it to scan the classifieds for your species both here and at other major reptiles forum sites. Good luck!
Thank you for the input, I completely understand. I've been watching classifieds for the last 3 months hoping to see something relatively similar but unfortunately have no had any luck.

Thank you anyway though, I appreciate you taking the time to respond! I'm really just looking for a general range, even if someone just sends it via PM.

Old 04-14-2016, 10:26 PM   #4
Snakesitter
*That* someone should be able to help you with! Good luck!

Old 04-14-2016, 10:30 PM   #5
AbsoluteApril
you can talk about price ranges and 'value' here, that's fine, just none of the 'oh hey, i'll buy them' type of stuff in the discussion fourms. I hope that helps a bit.

Hypos are variable, a lot depends on the quality. Probably anywhere from $150-300 or so? I can't say about the hypo motley jungle, I don't really check out motley ads just due to my personal preference. edit to add- I haven't kept up at all on value of the vpi stuff so that would affect pricing as well.

Old 04-15-2016, 01:43 AM   #6
Big Borg Reptiles
I had a general idea on hypo jungle (just realized i said its super hypo accidentally) but I have no idea what the vpi adds in there. I dont know if it's something of substantial value or just one of those "extras" thrown in. I don't want to put them up at a ridiculous price but I dont want to give them away either. I've asked a few people I know but so far no solid answers.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!