LOOKING FOR A Pair of snakes m and f - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2007, 08:14 AM   #21
barbie69
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdogg
Well this poss. het albino male and normal female are coming from me and are c.b. I am just selling the male as a normal. Both 06' female is around 300 grams and the male is like 150 grams roughly.
That was very nice of you!
I am still a little curious about the "rescue" that is mentioned. Is it really a rescue or a breeding business?? I do not care either way really but my thoughts on a rescue would be not to purchase any new animals to breed but to rescue poor babies who do not have anyone to care for them any longer....is that not correct?? Kudos to rescues and breeders but they are definately NOT the same thing.
Can you imagine our humane society going around looking for kittens or puppies to raise up and breed?? CRAZY!! They do everything they can to keep them from breeding in order not to have any more unwanted animals out there. I would think there would be a conflict of interest somehow.
I do understand being a breeder who is willing to take in rescues, but a rescue that breeds seems odd to me personally. Either way congrats on the new babies and good luck with your business!!

Old 01-13-2007, 08:29 AM   #22
Pintado
Sounded like, I would like to try my hand at breeding, if I can do it in the price range I can afford, and if you have any balls you want to get rid of, I will give them a good home in my collection. (which is in that same price range) I have been in that price range once or twice myself.

Old 01-13-2007, 03:37 PM   #23
jesus_lives_within
no the snakes are for pet for me... we have a rescue of snakes also... thanks bigdogg and i will get back to u as soon as i can on them...
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-14-2007, 08:12 AM   #24
MichiganDragons
Just a little info for some of you out there. I've seen CB male BP's selling for $25 and CB females for $45 locally here in MI. So it is possible to get a pair of baby Ball Pythons for under $75. That is before shipping though. But you can get still a pair shipped for around $100. Also, I know they are truely CB because I know the breeder personally.

Old 01-14-2007, 09:47 AM   #25
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganDragons
Just a little info for some of you out there. I've seen CB male BP's selling for $25 and CB females for $45 locally here in MI. So it is possible to get a pair of baby Ball Pythons for under $75. That is before shipping though. But you can get still a pair shipped for around $100. Also, I know they are truely CB because I know the breeder personally.
Thats good, but she was asking for a breeding size pair for $100 in her ad. How are they shipping them for only $25?

Old 01-14-2007, 08:03 PM   #26
MichiganDragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy
Thats good, but she was asking for a breeding size pair for $100 in her ad. How are they shipping them for only $25?
Well, if you do the math right. I said around $100. My cost for the snakes would be $70 and not $75 for one. Then some people would maybe knock off $5 because you're buying 2 animals so that brings it down to $65. Add $40 for shipping and your at $105. lol. People with say a FedEx account can ship for about $40 bucks. So that would be around $100 bucks. lol.

That would be a hatching price though. I know breeders are not going for that cheap. On the other hand you could easily get breeding sized snakes for even less. But you're going to have a hard time getting Wild Caught adults to breed for you. It's hard enough getting them to eat. lol.

Old 01-14-2007, 10:05 PM   #27
Pink Lady Exotics
I have a FedEx account and shipping has never cost $40, even to people in my same "zone". Always $47-$62, depending on weight.

Old 01-14-2007, 10:10 PM   #28
bigdogg
Well I live like an hour away from her and the only reason it is 100 for the pair is the females are up around 400-500 grams and the male is just 40 bucks to me whether it is a possible het or not. I have a normal male now too that is bigger then the possible het but sameprice

Old 01-15-2007, 03:27 AM   #29
MichiganDragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenHarrison
I have a FedEx account and shipping has never cost $40, even to people in my same "zone". Always $47-$62, depending on weight.
I have been quoted $44 bucks for shipping from Oklahoma to Michigan. A local guy reciently said he would knock off $40 since his price included shipping that's about what he pays for shipping with a FedEx account. Just going on my own experiences.

Maybe he just didn't want to knock off $47-$62 bucks which is possible. lol

Old 01-15-2007, 09:11 PM   #30
fatboy101
Jen Harrison please get a life nobody likes you . you seem to have some deep dark issues please seek help there are qualified people out there and leave the people that care and love animals be we are not hurting anyone we are nice people And to the origanal poster sorry for my comments to her but she is not being very nice and i hope you get what you are looking for and good luck with it and have a happy and healthy life good bye and god bless

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread