For Sale Cophotis ceylanica (Sri Lanka Pigmy Lizard) - SPECIAL CLEARANCE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Chat  |  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Old 02-14-2016, 03:05 PM   #1
GainesReptiles
Cophotis ceylanica (Sri Lanka Pigmy Lizard) - SPECIAL CLEARANCE

Cophotis ceylanica ( Sri Lanka Pigmy Lizard ) ... Revised 2/11/2017

CLEARANCE SPECIAL

I have decided to sell my surplus yearling males at heavily discounted pricing (40%). This is a SPECIAL one-time offer simply because I am "male heavy". Shipping periods are dependent on the weather conditions.

>>> ONLY $325 each + Shipping

Buy 2 or more for $300 each + Shipping

Also, I may have a 1 pair available from last season's breeding ... $1250 + Shipping

NOTE: Price INCLUDES my knowledge, guidance and support. Current prices are not indicative of future prices which will be determined by availability, sex ratios and "supply & demand".

A really unique species to work with ... THESE GUYS HAVE IT ALL !!! Large and irregular scales, lichen/mossy-looking color and appearance, Anole-shaped head and body, Chameleon-looking eyes, prehensile tail, small size, slow-moving and hand-able, observable (not in hiding all the time) and live-bearing. Each one is unique in coloration and overall appearance. YES, these guys have it all !!!

Text/Phone 317.946.9506 (Mobile)

Phone 317.878.4042 (Home)

GAINES REPTILES ... "FULFILLING YOUR ENDLESS PASSION"
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-15-2016, 01:49 PM   #2
James L
Those are some of the most interesting and incredible looking lizards! So fantastic!!!

Old 02-15-2016, 02:34 PM   #3
GainesReptiles
Yes, a really unique species to work with ... large and multi-color scalation, mossy-looking appearance, Chameleon-looking eyes, Anole body shape, prehensile tail, small size, hand-able, observable (not in hiding all the time) and live- bearing. I guess you could say that these guys have it all!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-03-2016, 02:40 PM   #4
Justin Munsterman
PM sent. Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!