Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2018, 09:09 AM   #21
Keven2
She said she bought new cages

Old 04-20-2018, 09:13 AM   #22
Keven2
This girl lied about buying new cages when I sent the animals I was under the impression cause she said she got new enclosures if I knew she lied I wouldn't have sold them

Old 04-20-2018, 09:18 AM   #23
JCCS
If you had reservations about the ability of the buyer to care for the animals, you should not have sold them to her. Yes, she screwed up, she's a newb, they screw up, it's what they do. The point of an ethical seller is to set them up for success and that includes not selling to them if they do not seem ready. You were obviously suspicious that she was going to stick them in a 20 gallon, but you did not require proof of proper enclosure before shipping her the animals. I'm not claiming you owe her a refund or anything, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of your claims that you care for your animals more than anything while showing all the actions of a common, low level flipper.

Old 04-20-2018, 09:19 AM   #24
Keven2
Your insane

Old 04-20-2018, 09:21 AM   #25
Keven2
It's not her fault cause she lied and killed them it's my fault cause I believed her and sold them that's insane. She will just do this again

Old 04-20-2018, 09:22 AM   #26
Keven2
I had no reservations I believed her

Old 04-20-2018, 09:28 AM   #27
Snake-Queen
If she did indeed stick them in 20g tanks, that is what killed the larger one & will likely kill the baby.

Keven, in the future, I'd require pictures of the setup before shipping, especially if they have already bought the wrong size.

Old 04-20-2018, 09:31 AM   #28
Keven2
That is a very good suggestion and I will definitely incorporate that Into every sale of uromastyx from now on. I just didn't know to do this. Thank you for the suggestion

Old 04-20-2018, 12:07 PM   #29
AppEcto
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
So you knew she was sticking an adult uro in a 20 gallon tank before you shipped and still decided the money was worth knowing the animal was going to a substandard home with someone....I don't understand how you're claiming I'm twisting your words.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
Keven, why would you sell the animals to someone that you knew wasn't willing/able to take care of them properly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
She didn't tell me that she wasn't caring for them till after she bought them
I'm seeing pretty clearly that this is not his fault, so no need for the witch hunt. We have screenshots of him trying to help her provide proper care and no evidence from her that she ever followed it...at least not yet. Until she provides proof that she wasn't housing them together in a smaller aquarium, she looks to be responsible for the issues.

Old 04-20-2018, 12:10 PM   #30
AbsoluteApril
were the uros rescues or were these animals purchased for resale to fund your rescue?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!