Good Guy Robert Johnson AKA Curbside2go - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-19-2010, 11:40 PM   #1
Cp3_Pythons
Robert Johnson AKA Curbside2go

I recently just purchased an Albino Ball Python Female from Robert Johnson of Curbside to go I have to say Once again I am completly satisfied with the transaction. everything went smoothly. Not to metion the fact that I got the 2007 Albino Female at a VERY GOOD PRICE Robert packaged her up as if he was shipping her out (even though I picked her up today in the mist of being so excited to actually be getting her I forgot to pay the remaining balance on her) I had an email from Robert Johnson when I got home letting me know he looked for the payment but didnt see it. I told him I did accidently pick it back up when we went to get the Albino Female out of her slot. Even with that in play Mr. Johnson was ok with it and we agreed I will bring the remaining balance when I go to pick up my feeder Rats from him on Friday. Robert Thanks a MILLION your a great guy to do business with and I shall continue to do business with you. I recommend if your looking at anything Robert Johnson AKA Curbside2go has for sale or trade you can expect simply the BEST

I have also attached a picture of the Albino Female Ball Python
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!