Jean Survey - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: What are your fave jeans?
These are my sturdy basic jeanwear 4 22.22%
These are cuddly and comfy 5 27.78%
These make me look yummy 8 44.44%
Whatever is on sale at Target.... 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-13-2004, 10:14 PM   #31
Lucille
Gee thanks B, I worked the psyche unit at the local county jail for a while....

Old 06-13-2004, 10:21 PM   #32
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by lucille
Gee thanks B, I worked the psyche unit at the local county jail for a while....

But I bet you are not a woman who is at least 250 pounds either. One of them acually looks like a man, but i have been told it is a woman. God help the brave soul who acually confirmed that information.

Old 06-13-2004, 10:25 PM   #33
Lucille
Oh, c'mon, B, surely you would enjoy a romp in the hay with a big, armed butch d.
lol
(her, not me)

Old 06-13-2004, 10:33 PM   #34
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by lucille
Oh, c'mon, B, surely you would enjoy a romp in the hay with a big, armed butch d.
lol
(her, not me)

No I think I will pass.......

Old 06-13-2004, 10:36 PM   #35
Lucille
Yeah, I would too
lol.....
Now, back to our regularly scheduled thread....
***jeans*****

Old 06-13-2004, 10:40 PM   #36
Stardust
This is a fun forum, forget always having to stay right on target, and besides this talk is more fun than jeans.

Old 06-13-2004, 10:47 PM   #37
Lucille
Thank you, you help me when you remind me, I think you know a lot about life and how to enjoy it; look at me getting caught up in details while you are taking it all in, and having a good time. You are a wise person, besides being beautiful.

Old 10-22-2004, 07:20 AM   #38
TooManyBurmese
I have to go with Old Navy. I was never a brand name person and just bought anything, but when I got a gift certificate to that store and bought a pair of jeans there, I discovered my ass wasn't half bad. For the first time it was being stared at! Since I rarely get the chance to dress girlie, I like how the low riders make me feel sexy, but since they're jeans, I am also comfortable. I also like the low rider and thong look. I love the way it looks on other girls, and hopefuly someone is getting a little peek at me too. Underpants are so sexy and cute now, with little designs on the triangle on the back, they were just made to make a somone look and imagine!

Quote:
Dresses really do make you feel more sexy and makes men wonder what if anything is under it.
This is the best comment ever. Again, I am very into sexy and cute undergarments (underwear and I LOVE GARTER BELTS!!) and even though I am almost always out with girl friends, I like catching people look at me, and knowing what they're thinking, if they've caught a glimpse of thigh high.

Mind you I have to dress in a man's uniform all week, so I do jump from one end of the spectrum to the other! One day I might find a medium, but for now, the female in me screams to be let out, and usually only gets a chance once a month or so.

I skipped right to the end of this thread, but I see by the last post I should catch up on the current conversation hee hee.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!