Chad Flick - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-09-2002, 05:02 PM   #1
enforcer3
Chad Flick

Just wondering if anyone out there has done business with him before? Thanks for your time.

Old 12-09-2002, 07:07 PM   #2
Greg Riso
No Problem With Me

Yes, I dealt with Chad a few months ago. He's an ex pro football player located in Southern Cal, right? He traded 10 Brazilian Rainblow Boas for a bunch of animals from me. I believe he shipped first and all worked out fine. The rainbows were very nice, healthy, and fed great. I wouldn't hesitate working with Chad again. I'm sure you won't have any problem.

Old 12-09-2002, 08:44 PM   #3
Therm
Thumbs up Chad is a good guy

I have talked with Chad via e-mail and phone many times and had the pleasure of finally meeting him this past weekend at the Pomona IRBA show. Chad is a good guy with nice animals. Though none of our deals have ever went through I would hesitate to do business with him.

Justin Higgs
ECTOTHERMZ...
www.ectothermz.com

Old 12-09-2002, 08:45 PM   #4
Therm
wouldn't hesitate... sorry about that!

Justin Higgs

Old 12-10-2002, 08:46 PM   #5
suprtom
chad is a cool guy. i got a pair of hypo tang leos off him a couple months ago and they are sweet . they were shipped to me the day after i he got my pay pal, they were packed very well and showed up right on time. chad also insisted on me calling him when the gex arrived to make sure everything was ok which i thought was really cool. i would and hope to do bussiness with him again in the future.

tom matlack

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!