AL Cortiz, BAD GUY - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-15-2008, 08:11 PM   #11
Golden Gate Geckos
Justyn, I am blown away. Just blown away! I find it inconceivable that you have the gall to come on the BOI and post a 'bad-guy' thread!!!

Old 01-15-2008, 10:52 PM   #12
hognoseman
"Just for the record. I do not think Al is bad guy. He did everything he said he was in rgeards to payment."
O.o so where you come off saying Al is a bad guy or that he keeps his hots and does his dealings illegally. Just a thought but if he was doing something highly illegal like that he wouldn't post videos of it on youtube or be able to sell his animals to the public over the internet much less suply zoos with out being behind bars really fast. Just a thought...

Old 01-16-2008, 12:29 AM   #13
Gary O
Al a bad guy? Come on! I have known Al for awhile. Not years but awhile. The guy is as honest as they come.

Justyn. The way I see it is Al said it would effect your business is. If he goes after this guy you may not be getting animals from him any longer. In that effect you would effect you right?

But Al a bad guy? FAR FROM IT.

Old 01-16-2008, 01:00 AM   #14
Wilomn
Even though justin has proven himself less than honest, does that make what he is saying less than true?

IF this guy went behind his back and tried to steal his source that is not only dishonest it is unethical.

We've certainly not let that slide here before in spite of who the offended party was.

We've supported neil ''the liar" gubitz and sal "the theif" tornambene when they were known scumbags. Does justin deserve less?

al, what's the scoop here? I'd like to see copies of your import permits and any correspondence you have from Africa. That's a good beginning

Old 01-16-2008, 06:05 AM   #15
Phobos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Even though justin has proven himself less than honest, does that make what he is saying less than true?

IF this guy went behind his back and tried to steal his source that is not only dishonest it is unethical.

We've certainly not let that slide here before in spite of who the offended party was.

We've supported neil ''the liar" gubitz and sal "the theif" tornambene when they were known scumbags. Does justin deserve less?

al, what's the scoop here? I'd like to see copies of your import permits and any correspondence you have from Africa. That's a good beginning
This contact started with my friend Joe who has the import permit. Justyns contact "Mr. Aime" and Joe had the following exchange. Please note: Mr. Aime declairs he has NO USA Importer. I will have to get Joe to give you the documents befre this one because I did not make first contact with Aime, Joe did. If you need me to fax or scan the documents and send them to you I can but that will take more time than I have at the moment.

Dear Sir
here are snakesi have in stock:
-27 atheris squamiger
-5 atheris squamiger black
-2 mamba gren
-3 boulangerina annulata( watercobra)
-6 dasypeltis scarbra.
for air freight, we must pay in advance here at brusselairline before shipment.
i have an account, but it take long time it will be good to make transfert by Wester-Union or Moneygram.
i,m ready for shipment , i,m waiting for your comments.
Regards
Aime

Cactusgrower <cactusgrower@earthlink.net> a écrit :
Mr. Aime:

Greeting :-) I am Al Coritz, Joe Switalski is my partner here at Deadly Beautiful Zoological. I wish to move this offer forward and have you ship the animals as soon as we can. I just ask please re-send me the prices for the snakes you offer, so I can set aside the total amount of money to pay you. Also please send your complete banking information for wire transfer, so I can pay you quickly once the animals arrive. Please note: Bitis arietans is of no interest for importation by us. There are many captive born specimens available at very low prices (~25 USD) However, if you have other venomous snakes you wish to ad to your list in place of the Puff Adders, I would be happy to buy them.

Best regards,
Al Coritz
www.deadlybeautiful.com

----- Original Message -----
To: Joe Switalski
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 12:30 PM
Subject: RE : Re: RE : Re: Shipment

Dear Joe,

here are documents I will send: health certificat, packing list, invoice and transit permit for Brussel. Products that I'm ready to ship are what I send in my list. 1 box of 20kg, freight ell be 480$.
The process you tell me for paying freight is not possible, because I bring products at the office and themself will bring it at the airport. so I will pay at the office, make negociation yourself with them.
i,m waiting for your reply.

Regards
Aime

Joe Switalski <flvenom04@yahoo.com> a écrit :
Aime,

Can you get the following species..

Bitis nasicornis (10hds)
Psuedohaje goldii (5hds)

Also, we would not wany Bitis arietans, as there is too many here in the US available. We will take every thing but the Bitis arietans. See if you get more Boulengerina. This is how we will do this. When your ready to ship and the snakes are at the airport, we will then call and pay for the frieght with the agent at the airport. How much is shipping approx?

faunetropical fish <faunetropical@yahoo.fr> wrote:
Dear joe

Thanks for your reply, there is no probleme, here is the name and e-mail adress that you can contact at brusselairline at kinshasa:
Célestin Ntiakulu
SN Brussels Airlines Cargo
Mobile : (243) 99830775
e-mail : snba.cargo.fih@agetraf.cd

in stock now i have:
-15 atheris squamiger yellow
- 27 atheris squamiger green
- 5 atheris squamiger black
- 20 bittis areantis
-2 mamba green
-3 boulangerina annulata(water-cobra)
-6 dasypeltis scabra.

Regards
Aime

Aime,

I will pay the freight up front, I'll just contact the cargo office at the airport that way. Do not take offense to this, it's just the only way to make sure everythings legit. What animals do you have in stock?

Dear Sir

Thanks , im sorry but we must pay freight in advance, i have not importer in USA, in europe yes.find in attachement picture for some snakes i have in stock.
you will apy just the fraight, the in voice you will apy afther you receving animals.

Regards
Aime

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver directement vos services préférés : vérifiez vos nouveaux mails, lancez vos recherches et suivez l'actualité en temps réel. Cliquez ici.

Regards,
Joe Switalski

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez vos mails vers Yahoo! Mail

Regards,
Joe Switalski

Old 01-16-2008, 09:22 AM   #16
Justyn
Well, first of all that is Aime's younger brother writing and not Aime, but no matter. Aime's brother translates many messages for Aime since Aime know mostly French.

Second, why did you threaten me? Why did you accuse me of having "your" shipment even aftre you knew the package was clearly sent to ME, that I had all the proper documents for transit throgh Europe (that you did not), and that the shipment consisted mostly of frogs with only FOUR Atheris, not a bunch of venomous snakes. I even had proof that Aime owed me this shipment from much eariler in the year.

Third, why did you say I sent you nice animals, and then when you got ripped off and stated you were going to destroy me, start going out on a smear campain to get my ads pulled and banned from www.venomousnakes.org? Before that you guys even said you would put in a good word for me, never happened.

Again, I am sorry that you've been ripped off. It sucks, it's happened to me eariler this year as well. I don't think I can trust you or what you say (since I've caught you in a BUNCH of lies), but I will trust you when you say you did not know he was doing business me with.

Al, you are about to fall from grace in the venomous world. All the big players know your a liar and wantabe importer. You buy snakes from Flordia dealers and act like your African shipments just "landed", that you imported them, when in fact most of the time you are just resaling them. You came up with a whole story to me about importing Chinese venomous snakes, for me to find out it was only a lie you created. Bushmaster imported them. the lies continue about telling everyone you've imported Atheris from the Congo. The ONLY person who has imported ANY herps from the Congo into the USA in over 10 years has been me. Look it up, submit a FOIA request, I did.

I am not even going to talk about your youtube videos and how it is destroying our hobby by your senseless postings. Ia m sure people can figure these out for themselves.

So why am I doing this? Well, YOU continue to spread lies about me. YOU contuine to chase me down and seeks to "destroy" me even though our transaction went well in your books. I have enough of my own problems without your help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobos
This contact started with my friend Joe who has the import permit. Justyns contact "Mr. Aime" and Joe had the following exchange. Please note: Mr. Aime declairs he has NO USA Importer. I will have to get Joe to give you the documents befre this one because I did not make first contact with Aime, Joe did. If you need me to fax or scan the documents and send them to you I can but that will take more time than I have at the moment.

Dear Sir
here are snakesi have in stock:
-27 atheris squamiger
-5 atheris squamiger black
-2 mamba gren
-3 boulangerina annulata( watercobra)
-6 dasypeltis scarbra.
for air freight, we must pay in advance here at brusselairline before shipment.
i have an account, but it take long time it will be good to make transfert by Wester-Union or Moneygram.
i,m ready for shipment , i,m waiting for your comments.
Regards
Aime

Cactusgrower <cactusgrower@earthlink.net> a écrit :
Mr. Aime:

Greeting :-) I am Al Coritz, Joe Switalski is my partner here at Deadly Beautiful Zoological. I wish to move this offer forward and have you ship the animals as soon as we can. I just ask please re-send me the prices for the snakes you offer, so I can set aside the total amount of money to pay you. Also please send your complete banking information for wire transfer, so I can pay you quickly once the animals arrive. Please note: Bitis arietans is of no interest for importation by us. There are many captive born specimens available at very low prices (~25 USD) However, if you have other venomous snakes you wish to ad to your list in place of the Puff Adders, I would be happy to buy them.

Best regards,
Al Coritz
www.deadlybeautiful.com

----- Original Message -----
To: Joe Switalski
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 12:30 PM
Subject: RE : Re: RE : Re: Shipment

Dear Joe,

here are documents I will send: health certificat, packing list, invoice and transit permit for Brussel. Products that I'm ready to ship are what I send in my list. 1 box of 20kg, freight ell be 480$.
The process you tell me for paying freight is not possible, because I bring products at the office and themself will bring it at the airport. so I will pay at the office, make negociation yourself with them.

Regards
Aime

Aime,

Can you get the following species..

Bitis nasicornis (10hds)
Psuedohaje goldii (5hds)

Also, we would not wany Bitis arietans, as there is too many here in the US available. We will take every thing but the Bitis arietans. See if you get more Boulengerina. This is how we will do this. When your ready to ship and the snakes are at the airport, we will then call and pay for the frieght with the agent at the airport. How much is shipping approx?

Dear joe

Thanks for your reply, there is no probleme, here is the name and e-mail adress that you can contact at brusselairline at kinshasa:
Célestin Ntiakulu
SN Brussels Airlines Cargo
Mobile : (243) 99830775
e-mail : snba.cargo.fih@agetraf.cd

in stock now i have:
-15 atheris squamiger yellow
- 27 atheris squamiger green
- 5 atheris squamiger black
- 20 bittis areantis
-2 mamba green
-3 boulangerina annulata(water-cobra)
-6 dasypeltis scabra.

Regards
Aime

Aime,

I will pay the freight up front, I'll just contact the cargo office at the airport that way. Do not take offense to this, it's just the only way to make sure everythings legit. What animals do you have in stock?

Dear Sir

Thanks , im sorry but we must pay freight in advance, i have not importer in USA, in europe yes.find in attachement picture for some snakes i have in stock.
you will apy just the fraight, the in voice you will apy afther you receving animals.

Regards
Aime

Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver directement vos services préférés : vérifiez vos nouveaux mails, lancez vos recherches et suivez l'actualité en temps réel. Cliquez ici.

Regards,
Joe Switalski

Regards,
Joe Switalski

Old 01-16-2008, 10:30 AM   #17
kmurphy
Quote:
I am not even going to talk about your youtube videos
What name does he go by on youtube?

Old 01-16-2008, 10:34 AM   #18
ravensgait
QUOTE"So why am I doing this? Well, YOU continue to spread lies about me. YOU contuine to chase me down and seeks to "destroy" me even though our transaction went well in your books. I have enough of my own problems without your help.""

Then why is it here on the BOI Justyn??
If that is your reason for posting here this thread should be moved or deleted. There are other forums like Hell that seem better suited..

You say a lot of things in your last post but how do we know any of it is true? how do we know it isn't Aime sending those emails? sounds more like your out to destroy Al then the other way around and besides we know you are a Scammer and we have no proof that Al is anything other than a good guy .

QUOTE" Al, you are about to fall from grace in the venomous world.""

That may or may not be but I find it hard to believe that you haven't already fallen from Grace.
Randy

Old 01-16-2008, 10:50 AM   #19
Justyn
This thread is not about my business practices, I have already stated I screwed up BIG TIME in relation to last year.

This thread is about Al threatening me for no reason other then I am an easy target to place blame on. That is why Al is scum.

I have no way of showing if it was in fact AIme or not, I don't care. I am not here to defend Aime, he can do that himself.

Proof that Al is not scum, did you read the e-mails? Did he not threatened me for no reason? He was trying to bully me to pay him the money he lost out from an exporter, not money he lost from me. When I refused to compley he went around and made sure I was banned from venomousreptiles.org. He publically stated on venomousreptiles.org that I was a scammer who could not supply the animals I had posted (even thoguh he ordered form thsoe ads and got what he ordered).

Watch some of his videos on Youtube under "ViperKeeper". This one scares the hell out of me!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=NTGqRYWP1mw

Why on earth would you post that publically!

Al is an idiot when it comes to venomous snakes, his videos prove it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
QUOTE"So why am I doing this? Well, YOU continue to spread lies about me. YOU contuine to chase me down and seeks to "destroy" me even though our transaction went well in your books. I have enough of my own problems without your help.""

If that is your reason for posting here this thread should be moved or deleted. There are other forums like Hell that seem better suited..

You say a lot of things in your last post but how do we know any of it is true? how do we know it isn't Aime sending those emails? sounds more like your out to destroy Al then the other way around and besides we know you are a Scammer and we have no proof that Al is anything other than a good guy .

That may or may not be but I find it hard to believe that you haven't already fallen from Grace.
Randy

Old 01-16-2008, 10:53 AM   #20
Justyn
Al tried to BLACK MAIL me, that si why. When I did not conform to his demands, he started doing what he said, bashing me publically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait

Randy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!