Bad Guy Daniel Christian - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-19-2015, 12:57 AM   #31
Pasodama
It's looking even worse for Daniel.

Old 04-19-2015, 01:21 AM   #32
LauraB
Oh, snap!

Kudos to Deb and Robert!

Old 04-19-2015, 06:43 AM   #33
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Daniel,
Did you get this issue resolved with Johnathan?
Thanks,
Robert

Screen shots from deleted ads:
If he didn't, that would make him Daniel "Crook" Christian.

Old 04-19-2015, 09:33 PM   #34
jthomas2445
daniel c

I purchased a female eastern box in Nov last year from him. It never came. He claims it did. I still have my emails. So i just read his latest ad and long behold the yellow eastern shown is the same turtle Ihave pics of that never came. I got a refund threw PayPal, after no cooperation on his behalf, and a whole lot of lies. I have his or who ever PayPal and email. I'll post pics of the turtle that I have from my computer in a little while. It nothing but a big illegal scam to rip anyone off possible. Not only should he be banned, but if he is still on here since my experience in November, never mind before that, its probably on the level of felony larceny for what he's prob scammed people out of.Granted what he tried to get me for was only $120 but it adds up.

Old 04-19-2015, 09:45 PM   #35
Gangemiw
I did NOT sell those turtles to edwin carrion. Thanks

Old 04-19-2015, 09:56 PM   #36
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by jthomas2445 View Post
I purchased a female eastern box in Nov last year from him. It never came. He claims it did. I still have my emails. So i just read his latest ad and long behold the yellow eastern shown is the same turtle Ihave pics of that never came. I got a refund threw PayPal, after no cooperation on his behalf, and a whole lot of lies. I have his or who ever PayPal and email. I'll post pics of the turtle that I have from my computer in a little while. It nothing but a big illegal scam to rip anyone off possible. Not only should he be banned, but if he is still on here since my experience in November, never mind before that, its probably on the level of felony larceny for what he's prob scammed people out of.Granted what he tried to get me for was only $120 but it adds up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangemiw View Post
I did NOT sell those turtles to edwin carrion. Thanks
I contacted both Johnathan and Billy about this BOI thread, thank you both for chiming in and commenting, much appreciated.

Old 04-20-2015, 12:12 AM   #37
daniel c
I asked Mr.Carrion if he could show me proof that he didn't collect the turtle out of the wild himself and sell it to me as a three toed box turtle. This is what he provided me with.
Attached Images

Received Infraction
Old 04-20-2015, 12:14 AM   #38
Gangemiw
Yes that is a picture of a male Eastern box turtle I sold him. I never sold him any three toes. That male was from a cb breeding group.

Old 04-20-2015, 01:20 AM   #39
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel c View Post
I asked Mr.Carrion if he could show me proof that he didn't collect the turtle out of the wild himself and sell it to me as a three toed box turtle. This is what he provided me with.
So far you have supplied a screen shot of a partial conversation between Mr. Carrion & Mr. Gangemi.
1. The screen shot says nothing about you.
2. The screen shot could have been taken off any old facebook conversation.
3. The screen shot doesn't say anything about wild caught turtle.
4. The screen shot doesn't say anything about box vs. three toed.

Basically you have supplied us screen shot of nothing. Perhaps there is more to the message? Where is the part that says: "Hey Daniel, here is my proof of what I sold you...blah, blah, blah... thanks Mr. Carrion"?

Frankly anyone could have taken that screen shot off Facebook and claimed to be a 3rd member involved in that transaction.

Old 04-20-2015, 01:29 AM   #40
Robert Walker
Daniel, you have managed to take the time to hunt down a screen shot, but have totally dodged the part where you are selling the same turtle under two different names?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
Plus, it blows, right out of the water, Daniel's claim that he initially received the turtle/s, as Three Toed, and that it/they will remain Three Toed, to this day & forever, unless DNA testing were conducted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jthomas2445 View Post
In addition you totally dodged the question about this transaction?

Lastly, the ID request I sent you was not an optional item. The clock is ticking to supply that ID. I'm waiting...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!