For Sale Beautiful High Orange Male Veiled Chameleon w/ Setup - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 09-12-2011, 09:37 PM   #1
Fathead0713
Thumbs up Beautiful High Orange Male Veiled Chameleon w/ Setup

I have a beautiful Male Veiled Chameleon that is just over a year
Raised him since a hatchling now close to 20 inches, this is not a holding pet more of a watch and observe
He shoots his tongue out to get crickets

Also a 18x18x36 Screen cage with the works, Heat and UVB lights
Includes a Live Plant, fake plants, vines, and wood for him to climb and hide in.
Ill also throw in some vitamins and a cricket keeper
He takes a bit of care and i can help someone learn how to take proper care of him
Thanks, Will

250 bucks

Local Pickup Only Located in the jacksonville/St. Augustine, FL Area:
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-23-2018, 10:33 AM   #2
Paco_manown
Really want him!!!!

I lost my male veiled when I got sick and was hospitalized for 2 months(my roommate didn’t take care of him as promised). Anyway, I’ve been looking for a replacement for my little buddy ever since. I miss him very much. Use to spend a lot of time together. As far as I’m conscerened he was a member of the family/ one of my best friends. I even have a wanted post looking for my replacement on here but haven’t had luck.
Your chameleon has one of the specific colorations I’m looking for. I don’t need a set up as I have one already but if you still have it, I can promise you no one will care for it and love it as much as I will. Please let me kno if you still have him for sale. I’m sure we can work something out. My phone is5103182368 if u want to call/text me anytime. That’s how I’d prefer u contacting me as it’s the most direct way to get ahold of me and get a response. But if ur not comfortable w/ a call or text, my email is: Pacomanown@yahoo.com.sg

Thank u for your time and I hope to hear from you and that u still have him. He is gorgeous and I can definitely give home love and the best care. No better home could b hoped for for a chameleon I promise you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
cage, chameleon, lizard, reptile