For Sale Tarantulas For Sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 08-12-2020, 03:53 AM   #1
solemnzoroark
Tarantulas For Sale

I have the following tarantulas for sale:

*NOTE* These tarantulas were sold to me as female; however, since I have not confirmed the sex for myself these will be sold as unsexed. Prices will reflect as such. Sizes are guesstimates.

0.0.1 ~4-5" Brachypelma hamorii - $200
0.0.1 ~3-3.5" Brachypelma hamorii - $150
0.0.1 ~3-3.5" Caribena versicolor - $200
0.0.1 ~4-5" Avicularia avicularia - $50

Terms of Service: Live arrival guarantee on "overnight" shipping only (temperatures in your area must be over 50F and lower than 90F to qualify for live arrival guarantee). I do have success shipping 2-day if you want to opt for that; however, no live arrival is guaranteed. You must accept the package on the first delivery attempt. Any issues regarding shipment must be reported within 3 hours of accepting the package - failure to do so will disqualify you from the live arrival guarantee. In order to receive a refund, you must provide evidence of the deceased animal (a pin through the abdomen or carapace) and send it to me within 3 hours of receiving the animal(s). Shipping costs are not covered under the live arrival guarantee. This means that in the event that the animal is DOA, only the cost of the animal will be refunded. Freebies are not covered under the live arrival guarantee. All sales are final unless there is a DOA claim.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-17-2020, 04:25 PM   #2
solemnzoroark
4-5" B. hamorii is sold.

If you purchase both the Brachypelma hamorii and Caribena versicolor, I'll throw in the Avicularia for free.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-19-2020, 06:46 PM   #3
solemnzoroark
C. versicolor is sold.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!