Some Quick Pics (DUW) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-16-2011, 07:50 PM   #11
Daequix
I'm just in snake loving heaven right now! Wooooo! John....outstanding shots there! Seriously! Wow! And Tere and John-- Outstanding snakes too! Double woo Wooo!

Of course-- my favorite is Da Pudge-Meister- Pugsley!

Old 10-16-2011, 07:53 PM   #12
Tere Salazar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daequix View Post
I'm just in snake loving heaven right now! Wooooo! John....outstanding shots there! Seriously! Wow! And Tere and John-- Outstanding snakes too! Double woo Wooo!

Of course-- my favorite is Da Pudge-Meister- Pugsley!
Isn't he adorable, Bree? And his personality is the best. He's so laid back...as long as there's food involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crookedantler View Post
They are all really nice!
Thank you!

Old 10-16-2011, 09:11 PM   #13
SERPENTS DEN
They're all looking good John and I'm not an Axanthic fan but the one you have is very nice looking, nice pics too!!

Did you happen to get that Expo Disc yet?

Old 10-16-2011, 09:26 PM   #14
Daequix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tere Salazar View Post
Isn't he adorable, Bree? And his personality is the best. He's so laid back...as long as there's food involved.

Thank you!
He is!!!

Old 10-16-2011, 09:58 PM   #15
reddragon36
Quote:
Originally Posted by SERPENTS DEN View Post
They're all looking good John and I'm not an Axanthic fan but the one you have is very nice looking, nice pics too!!

Did you happen to get that Expo Disc yet?
Thanks Steve, Fred is one of my favorites, next to the Dazzler. We are hoping that him and his sister don't lose their gray coloring.

No not yet but it should be here this Thursday.

Old 10-16-2011, 10:08 PM   #16
Tere Salazar
Well, it's not one I would have thought of, but since you put them next to each other like that...ready to work on axanthic clowns, honey?

Okay. So who can guess which one is Fred?
Attached Images

Old 10-16-2011, 10:26 PM   #17
reddragon36
I know, I know. Do I get to guess? If not I won't tell unless someone gets it right.

Old 10-16-2011, 10:43 PM   #18
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddragon36 View Post
Thanks Steve, Fred is one of my favorites, next to the Dazzler. We are hoping that him and his sister don't lose their gray coloring.

No not yet but it should be here this Thursday.

You have to post a full body shot of Dazzler. :yes nod:

Let me know how you like that new gadget you're getting Thursday.

Quote:
Well, it's not one I would have thought of, but since you put them next to each other like that...ready to work on axanthic clowns, honey?

Okay. So who can guess which one is Fred?

Fred has to be up front and Axanthic Clowns should be nice

Old 10-16-2011, 10:52 PM   #19
Tere Salazar
Well, you weren't supposed to figure it out THAT quick! But he is pretty obvious. And I agree...axanthic clowns, yummy!

I can't wait until it gets here, Steve. You'll see plenty of pictures once it does...on WHITE backgrounds.

Old 10-16-2011, 10:56 PM   #20
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Well, you weren't supposed to figure it out THAT quick! But he is pretty obvious. And I agree...axanthic clowns, yummy!

I can't wait until it gets here, Steve. You'll see plenty of pictures once it does...on WHITE backgrounds.

I did send you the links to the lighting equipment too right?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
axanthic vpi, ball python, clown, orange ghost, spider ball python