Bad Guy BEWARE of Evans Snakes - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-10-2009, 12:25 PM   #21
WebSlave
I believe the goal here is to make me see my lack of wisdom for not having a smaller limit on the number of characters in a post....

Old 06-10-2009, 12:34 PM   #22
Mooing Tricycle
Did you even TRY to organize those?????

Old 06-10-2009, 12:42 PM   #23
DAND
And I would expect the same run a round from you in a business deal there Jimmy boy.

Old 06-10-2009, 01:23 PM   #24
jglass38
I would be more inclined to purchase goods from the homeless crackhead down the street from me than from Jim S. The transaction would probably go more smoothly.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:02 AM   #25
jim scharphorn
I knew this would bite me.
I tried to make it simple with my original post.
Some of you tried to make it difficult.

I do not feel I have to explain my self or post every email.
I did nothing wrong, Evan did nothing wrong until it was time to ship then he was difficult.
He still has not shipped or even said when he will ship.

When another bad/sad deal goes down I just will not post it.

Like I metioned before, If some were not side tracking this post I would have been more help but seeing you did I am not going to take the time to make it easy.

Some ask for emails well you got them all.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:36 AM   #26
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim scharphorn View Post

Like I metioned before, If some were not side tracking this post I would have been more help but seeing you did I am not going to take the time to make it easy.
If you are trying to punish us all because you took issue with the posts of a few, it just bgackfired on you. If you are getting in a huff and decide to 'not make it easy' on the rest of us, you have simply lost your opportunity to make a cohesive point about this transaction.

After your initial insult of some of the readership, I for one have no incentive to wade into the massive glut of emails you presented to see if there might be anything worthwhile in there on your behalf.

It actually might be a new BOI tactic. After reading the BOI for so long, there is a certain element of predictability in the way certain threads proceed, but this might be a new one: post your allegations and then copy and paste the equivalent of 'War and Peace' afterwards so the allegations are there but no one has the time and energy to sift through your proofs.

It might have actually worked except for your insults, I am not going to give you the benefit of the doubt after that.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:43 AM   #27
Junkyard
Almost two years later Evan has not completed his end f the trade? Wow, that does not look too good...

Old 06-11-2009, 09:07 AM   #28
jim scharphorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
If you are trying to punish us all because you took issue with the posts of a few, it just bgackfired on you. If you are getting in a huff and decide to 'not make it easy' on the rest of us, you have simply lost your opportunity to make a cohesive point about this transaction.

After your initial insult of some of the readership, I for one have no incentive to wade into the massive glut of emails you presented to see if there might be anything worthwhile in there on your behalf.

It actually might be a new BOI tactic. After reading the BOI for so long, there is a certain element of predictability in the way certain threads proceed, but this might be a new one: post your allegations and then copy and paste the equivalent of 'War and Peace' afterwards so the allegations are there but no one has the time and energy to sift through your proofs.

It might have actually worked except for your insults, I am not going to give you the benefit of the doubt after that.

Nothing against you, sorry it ended up the way it did.
I never have been a fan of this community and when I was some what attacked again it just brought up old memories on how this sight operates.

Just like the matt graybeal deal, I was attacked by many, 2 years later everyone found out what a scumbag he was.
Did anyone say sorry to me ? Not a single person.
You say I insulted my readers, well I was insulted first when some said I was lazy and I supported scumbags, I am hot headed as well, If some choose to make it difficult on me from the get go I am not going to make it easy for them.

I am not trying to insult the readers, only those that posted on here against me.

Old 06-11-2009, 09:10 AM   #29
jim scharphorn
I do not know how this karma stuff works but I was in the green now I am in the red.
I am being attacked and am I suppose to like it ?

Old 06-11-2009, 09:11 AM   #30
jim scharphorn
Thanks Junkyard for keeping on track of the post.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!