Bad Guy Allen Belcher new name. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-11-2009, 09:16 PM   #21
bigrn69
NO we don't buy animals from anyone and resell them.

Old 08-11-2009, 09:41 PM   #22
joepythons
truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrn69 View Post
If you believe everything you hear about people then there is not a good reptile breeder out there cause I have heard and read smack talk about every single one of them. I ask if you have bought from him cause if you had an actual bad experience then you could actually give some real first hand experiences and not just what you have heard. I'm quite sure many people have bought animals bred or raised by him and not known it and been very happy. I can't say for sure so i'm not gonna comment either way. But if yourself or anyone else had not had an ACTUAL bad experience then your all acting like a group of catty little school girls.
Quote:
NO we don't buy animals from anyone and resell them.
Wayne and Ryan is it true you both work for Allens partner? Now we know why you are defending Allen

Old 08-11-2009, 09:44 PM   #23
joepythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepythons View Post
Wayne and Ryan is it true you both work for Allens partner? Now we know why you are defending Allen
This would be John Martino by the way

Old 08-11-2009, 09:54 PM   #24
Royal Morphz
Ok I didnt get it out there before I guess. Everyone if you want this info to be here forever then please click the coins to the left because if you do know help support this site the BOI will perish and be gone as early as Jan. 01 2010

Old 08-11-2009, 09:57 PM   #25
joepythons
money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Morphz View Post
Ok I didnt get it out there before I guess. Everyone if you want this info to be here forever then please click the coins to the left because if you do know help support this site the BOI will perish and be gone as early as Jan. 01 2010
Tim i did understand you earlier but you have to have the money before you send it .I will soon

Old 08-11-2009, 10:46 PM   #26
MedusaCoils
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...light=Bigdaddy

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=Allen+Belcher

This one he started posting in at #61

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=139468&page=3

And the kicker, This was a good thread about Allen (Big Daddy) and I do emphasize, was.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...light=Bigdaddy

I have never done business with the "person", nor do I think I ever will. To me, it's not worth the chance!

Wayne

Old 08-11-2009, 11:09 PM   #27
bigrn69
We don't work for ANYONE except ourselves lets get that clear right here and now. Any animal we sell is produced by us period end of story. Am I a customer of RMJ yes we are and all of my animals have always been healthy. We also have bought animals from BHB, Ralph Davis, TSK, Ball boutique, Outback reptiles and many others.

What I will say is that the BOI is chock full of little whining part timers who really need to get a life. We spoke up because of the constant crying for no apparent reason other than internet muscles. I feel the total trash talking here is severely detrimental to everyone and every responsible breeder. Its one thing to have a legit complaint its quite another to talk smack cause you think you can especially when you have had no direct contact with that particular breeder. I'm not a lawyer but that smells like slander.

If you don't want to buy something from me, or any breeder, because of someone may or may not have purchased an animal from someone you don't like thats your choice but how dare you attempt to talk smack or question my ethics or intentions without knowing or dealing with me or anyone for that fact. Again just internet muscles at work ... NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF INTERNET COWARDS

Old 08-11-2009, 11:22 PM   #28
joepythons
yea

Quote:
We don't work for ANYONE except ourselves lets get that clear right here and now. Any animal we sell is produced by us period end of story. Am I a customer of RMJ yes we are and all of my animals have always been healthy. We also have bought animals from BHB, Ralph Davis, TSK, Ball boutique, Outback reptiles and many others.

What I will say is that the BOI is chock full of little whining part timers who really need to get a life. We spoke up because of the constant crying for no apparent reason other than internet muscles. I feel the total trash talking here is severely detrimental to everyone and every responsible breeder. Its one thing to have a legit complaint its quite another to talk smack cause you think you can especially when you have had no direct contact with that particular breeder. I'm not a lawyer but that smells like slander.

If you don't want to buy something from me, or any breeder, because of someone may or may not have purchased an animal from someone you don't like thats your choice but how dare you attempt to talk smack or question my ethics or intentions without knowing or dealing with me or anyone for that fact. Again just internet muscles at work ... NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF INTERNET COWARDS
I tend to believe my sources sorry.Now why is it the ones that are shown to associate with people like Allen say the BOI is no good .Nope its not called slander its called the truth

Old 08-11-2009, 11:30 PM   #29
yankneck
lol

what a waste of time:

Old 08-11-2009, 11:42 PM   #30
bigrn69
Its funny no one said a dang thing when i stuck up for BHB..and I said many of the same things. Again how many animals do you have or produce ??? and I would like to know since you have never dealt with him how you were graced with this knowledge...which breeder that you buy from talks trash about him. If you have never dealt with him first hand then how can you form an accurate intelligent opinion. did one of your animals die, were they sick, full of mites, sexed what went wrong to bring out your hatred.

I do not begrudge someone an honest complaint. Written by the person it happened to not someone with no prior dealings just running off at the lips. That should be the purpose of the BOI not how I see it being utilized.

HSUS and peta don't need money to fight us all they need are a few more internet muscled whiny loosers to try to refocus the attention on fighting ourselves.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!