Robert Sloan of Dallas, TX - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-29-2017, 12:15 PM   #141
evansnakes
hahaha, almost everyone in the business ships when weather is above freezing. I ship hundreds of packages a year. you are a loser robert. a career criminal, a habitual offender, just garabge. where is that 103 degree weather for the past 2 months? you know the weather you lied about so you could not ship?

Old 03-29-2017, 12:15 PM   #142
Alterna Ranch
Check out Feb 23rd

We hit 101 on that day and the entire week was like this. More lies to back up your BS. Anytime you ship a live animal temps on both ends must be considered. And still - Steve NEVER complained, questioned me or stated any issues and thanked me for the way I was handling it.Factor in that we needed three days with decent temps. Looks to me like your the actual buyer and I hope so cause that is fraud and leaves me with no obligation to do anything!
Attached Images

Old 03-29-2017, 12:16 PM   #143
evansnakes
just keep posting, it will keep you up at the top of the page so more and more people can see what you are

Old 03-29-2017, 12:17 PM   #144
evansnakes
you are a moron. Steve bought the snakes. but even if i did it not fraud to have somebody buy something for you moron. it is fraud to take their money and not ship their snakes.

Old 03-29-2017, 12:31 PM   #145
Alterna Ranch
Contact

I have called and sent an email to the contact info posted by snake queen - ball is in Evan's court now since he is the actual buyer
Attached Images

Old 03-29-2017, 03:20 PM   #146
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alterna Ranch View Post
More lies from the coward Evan Stahl.....this screenshot proves I am not able to contact Steve. In addition, keep in mind that Steve is in Michigan and I'm sure if you check the weather, like I did, there you'll see temps very low. Also, I brought the snakes to the RGV so I could ship easier as there is an airport here and none in Del Rio. And I stated that due to work, I was not always available to ship and Steve was aware of this and again, STEVE never once complained. I cannot get a message to Steve, so I'm stuck sitting here and will not do anything until I know what the situation is. Most likely, Evan is the real buyer, but he was to much of a coward to come right out and do it direct, otherwise WHY is he so mad if he has no interest in this financially? Bottom line - I've done nothing wrong here and Steve is the one who should have said something if there was an issue. HE NEVER DID and unlike Evan - I have the proof. I also have the snakes and the money and until I hear from Steve - I'm not doing anything. Also, snake queen - I called and Steve refused to take my call - not sure who it was that answered, but I gave my name. In the screenshot you can clearly see that the name is "Facebook User" which shows Steve has ME blocked.
In this transaction, you have done nothing wrong that I can see. I've not looked up your history … it doesn't apply here, especially if Evan's history has nothing to do with this.

Sloan, you have done your due diligence in attempting to contact your buyer. It does appear that he has you blocked.

The most important thing I see, is that Steve isn't here, stating ANYTHING, only Evan, stating "facts" as he knows them. It is possible that Steve has lied to Evan? We don't know, because Steve is silent.

Evan needs to drop this, because of Steve isn't going to contact Bob, then his hands are tied. He can't ship without confirmation that someone will be there to receive the package; he can't refund without the buyers word saying that is what he wishes.

Evan, have your buddy contact Bob if you want this to be over. This transaction has nothing to do with you, it's between Bob & Steve. It's not mail fraud if the seller is willing to ship or refund. Just because you say Steve wants a refund, doesn't make it so … Steve is a big boy, he can take care of his own business.

FYI- I am uncomfortable shipping if temps are below 40 or above 90, I will do it if the package is held at the hub.

Old 03-29-2017, 04:32 PM   #147
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
I've not looked up your history … it doesn't apply here, especially if Evan's history has nothing to do with this.
Although it's not be the be-all and end-all that Stahl would like us to believe, it definitely has to be factored in. I suggest you look into him a bit, then ask yourself how much you could possibly trust anything that doesn't come with concrete proof.
Quote:
In this transaction, you have done nothing wrong that I can see.
He agreed to ship 2-day - which, in itself, is pretty far from right - then later decided he wanted more money for a different shipping method. Although he states that the buyer agreed to his ex post facto stipulation, I'll remain skeptical until he posts screenshots to corroborate that claim. Thus far, he hasn't presented anything that would even suggest the buyer agreed to send more money.

That's more or less what this seems to hinge upon. IF the buyer agreed to the amended deal, then suddenly, inexplicably dropped all contact, after having directly expressed no issues with the situation, then the seller looks to be in much stronger position. Given how little sense it would make for the buyer to agree to send more money, then silently pull a disappearing act, I'm operating under the assumption that there must be more communications that we're not being shown. I do have to say that the seller's choice to grossly misrepresent the weather doesn't paint a very flattering picture of his intentions.
Quote:
It's not mail fraud if the seller is willing to ship or refund.
I think he's made it pretty clear that he has no intentions of issuing a refund. He's even gone as far as [falsely] referring to the $445 payment as a "partial" payment, stating:
Quote:
You send a partial payment to ANYONE in reptiles and do not pay the difference - no one gives a refund.
Apparently, he's the type of person who feels that the entire payment should be forfeit, if his belated demands aren't met. At the time the money was sent - as per their initial agreement - it was payment in full. Even if Sloan's wildly unlikely portrayal of events ends up being completely true, he's still not justified in keeping more than a reasonable housing/feeding fee - which I think would only be applicable if it can be shown that the buyer agreed to the amendment before ceasing communications. If the buyer didn't agree to it, that's the point at which he should have been due a full refund.

This is one of those situations where we really need to hear from the other side. Frankly, Bob Sloan has repeatedly earned his utter lack of credibility; I can't trust that he'd be willing to provide anything that doesn't fit with his current narrative. Although probably not quite as bad as Sloan, Stahl's credibility has long been shot with me. We need someone to provide screenshots of the full communication stream.

Old 03-29-2017, 11:55 PM   #148
PLynch
Hey Sloan do you have any more Texas Tortoise pairs for sale at $2000.00 plus $145.00 shipping. I'll take 2 dozen and send you a US Postal money order on Tuesday. Ha Ha Ha

Old 03-30-2017, 12:15 AM   #149
Alterna Ranch
I have 14 left...

....from last years hatch. Are you still working as a snitch for USFW Patrick? This guy contacted me asking to buy Texas Tortoises. I offered him a pair, then he disappeared. Two days later USFW was at my door because Mr. Lynch told them I was trying to sell Deseret Tortoises instead of Texas Tortoises. Once I showed them my colony of 36 adult Texas tortoises, they had no issues since they are not Federally protected. Nice try Patrick......no one likes a snitch.
Attached Images

Old 03-30-2017, 07:40 AM   #150
PLynch
Come on Bobby tell everyone the real story. How I played your scam, lead you on for a couple of days, and told you I was not interested in the deal. You thought you had money in the bank and when you realized no money order would be sent you went into a cursing rant and threatened to tell everyone in the reptile community I was an agent for Federal Fish Game & Wildlife. I have been in municipal law enforcement for over thirty year and a simple computer search revealed your scamming under various name for over twenty years. A check of your criminal history is another story. Bobby its time to stop your reptile and taxidermy scamming. Have a wonderful day sport.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!