Bad Guy Perfect Predators (Manny Frade) - Scammer on Breeding Loan - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-04-2017, 07:25 PM   #11
Warren_Booth
One quick note. Our recent work has shown that parthenogenesis appears to have no influence on whether a boa will breed or not. The issues for many appears to be that they fail to take off early in life, and many die within two years having not grown. Those that grow normally, appear to breed fine. I have very healthy 2 year old parthenogens right now and have a female parthenogen breeding as I type.

Warren

Old 02-04-2017, 07:27 PM   #12
Martino Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectpredators View Post
My message to Vic:
Hey Vic when you get over your hissy fit, we can send you back your boas or choose animals of similar value off my list/website. Although I have no respect for you I do respect your service To our country and you're a new father too so I would like to see you made whole but I am not bending over for you either because this whole thing was your idea and guess who raised them, fed them, cared for them all this time, don't like the lack of respect you're showing me either.
Mr. Frade -

When you demand respect of an adult, and then claim the other individual is having a "hissy fit" - don't expect to be taken serious in any professional manner.

1. Sending back boas that you stated are not eating regularly is in direct violation of last line in the aforementioned contract. IF the animals were medically having an issue you were to notify me; which you did not.

2. Contact stipulates that I am to provide support/food/care of aforementioned females to the tune of $250/female which on multiple occasions of me offering you said was not necessary.

3. I contacted you on multiple occasions, subsequent to this contact which I can prove through later transactions about those females, so I didn't just "disappear" for 5-years. I work on ships for a living, so there are periods where I am gone out of the United States. However, social media as well as email provides more than adequate mediums to contact me which I am always responsive. I will not apologize for my profession formerly in the armed forces, nor my career working for DoD. That is something I will always be proud of. Your career choices however - we can discuss that another time.

4. The lack of "respect" is a far cry from the amount of delayed excuses you have given me over a 3-week period to retrieve these females. Your "grandmothers died" one week. You uncle is "money hunting" the next week. The females were "fed by your rebellious helper" the next week, and finally the "females are now sick" the last week. Which is it Mr. Frade? What excuse would you like me to buy into this week to make me magically go away?

5. Regarding trading animals on "Perfect Predators Credit" - you cannot compromise on animals you are inflating on your site. Regarding two of the animals I was interested in; one week they are $2500.00 the next they are suddenly $3500.00 and I exceed the original $5,000.00 amount paid. One minute you are offering me a Labyrinth Het. T+ for $6,000.00 and the next week you say it is worth $8,000.00, or $10,000, or $12,000 you claimed to have sold to two previous buyers. Then - switch pictures on the animals. Really?

5. The picture of the one female you sent me - isn't even my animal. Where are my two original females Mr. Frade?

So - to remedy this issue which is more than fair in my eyes.

1. Refund me my $5,000.00. I do not want sick/non-feeding animals entering my collection. You failed to notify me of ANY issues with their feeding and therefore are liable. We cannot compromise on animals you have to supplement, and I will not play the "value game" with you. Refund me my $5,000 and this thread will be closed. Otherwise you cannot tell me - given the stipulations of the original agreement, that I have failed in any way. I have been open, honest and forthcoming with you and all of our past arrangements. I hope you can do the same to close this matter.

And please - do not tell me you are waiting on a real estate deal to close. Refund me my money and this thread will be updated stipulating the refund has been granted and this matter satisfied.

Vic Martino

Old 02-04-2017, 07:28 PM   #13
Martino Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren_Booth View Post
One quick note. Our recent work has shown that parthenogenesis appears to have no influence on whether a boa will breed or not. The issues for many appears to be that they fail to take off early in life, and many die within two years having not grown. Those that grow normally, appear to breed fine. I have very healthy 2 year old parthenogens right now and have a female parthenogen breeding as I type.

Warren
Your input into this matter is invaluable Dr. Warren; thank you.

VR/

Vic

Old 02-05-2017, 09:03 PM   #14
meowmeowkazoo
Refunding his $5,000 is MORE than reasonable in this situation. Manny's comments about "not responding well to threats" or "needing respect" is classic bad guy deflection. Manny, you have his animals and his money. If the animals are too sick to be shipped, send him his money. End of story. You should have plenty of that available from all the other people you've ripped off over the years.

Old 02-05-2017, 09:22 PM   #15
rainbowsamikins
Curious as to why you sent Vic pictures of a completely different snake, not either of the two he purchased? You've yet to comment on that bit

Old 02-08-2017, 07:52 AM   #16
Martino Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsamikins View Post
Curious as to why you sent Vic pictures of a completely different snake, not either of the two he purchased? You've yet to comment on that bit
Absolutely.

I have yet to see a single photograph of the two females. Sending me a photo of a female that clearly isn't mine is enough to throw some obvious red flags. Please refund my $5,000.00 Mr. Frade - I am waiting to close this matter.

Old 02-08-2017, 08:27 AM   #17
bcr229
Well, it's kinda hard to take pics from jail. Just sayin'.

Old 02-08-2017, 08:29 AM   #18
meowmeowkazoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Well, it's kinda hard to take pics from jail. Just sayin'.
He's been advertising snakes on Facebook, so wherever he is has Internet access. (I know it's a joke, frankly I'm amazed myself that he's not in jail at this point).

Old 02-08-2017, 10:37 AM   #19
calebroad
Assuming all the information is correct, it seems like Manny Frade should either refund the money immediately without delay, or return the original snakes, without delay.

The whole manner in which Mr. Frade is stalling for time and also using Victor Martinez career path as a "sympathy card" - well, in my opinion these are classic shameful excuses and would not justify the actions.

Old 02-08-2017, 11:05 AM   #20
patfusster
Interesting guy....

Hey Manuel, is this you??

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1...ed-species-act

http://arrestfiles.org/publicinfo/manuel-j-frade

If so, that is quite the history you have there.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!