Mike Clark (serpentboy78)=BAD GUY! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-21-2005, 01:33 PM   #71
mabump
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPZOOLOGICAL
Get the photo on a floppy. Click the "Manage Attachments" option. Click "Browse", then "Upload".

If you run into problems e-mail the pictures to me and I will post them for you.

1. E-mails can be altered, but I'm curious to see what info you can offer anyway. Please post them.

2. A picture of the box.

3. Any pictures taken upon arrival (poor packing, etc)

4. Receipts

Thanks,

Sean Palmer
sean you have mail
thanx
mike

Old 01-21-2005, 01:53 PM   #72
DAND
Say it isn't so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabump
Ok i have been biting my tounge every time a post on serpentboy comes up.Mike you got off way to easy for shipping a hot through the mail.Then you pretty much say ooops my bad i wont do it again,and not many people gave you that much sh#t about it.Then in this thread you pretty much tell dan that its his fault,he told you its only a little coral...BS...Let me ask you if this sounds famillar Mike its only a couple copperheads??
Thats right Mike Clark / SERPENTBOY shipped me hots through usps.11 copperheads and 5 atrox.If thats not enough it was suspost to be 16 coppers and 9 atrox.
I had made a trade with Mike Clark i had to ship first it was all non venomous i shipped fedex next day.I then got an email after he recieved my snakes saying that he no longer had a delt account,he would try his friends.two days later i email him to ask whats going on,and he says i should of had them by now...what the hell...Well sure enough the next day the postman was knocking at my door with a box,a crushed,cut down box,the box i used to ship him his snakes.I thought about posting a post on him,but i just started selling online last march and that was a feedback i didnt need.he warned me that it was also illegal to recieve them that way and he had friends that would jump into the post and make me look like the bad guy.The way they were packed was sickining.single bagged the 5 atrox's tails were tied together,and had vasoline and bandaids on them.Id like to know how he tied them together,because untieing them was an experience i'll never forget.

Well about 1-2 months later he emailed me saying one of the snakes i sent him dropped.I asked him about the snakes he shorted me,and mentioned about the diffrence in shipping cost and the piss pour way they were shipped.At the time he said he had some colubrids and if i did the right thing and sent him something else he would hook me up with some bull snakes.Me like a dumb ass sent him more animals.After that Mike Clark did not reply to any of my emails.About a month later he replied agian,and said the other one dropped and the other ones had mites.Well bs,if they got mites after you had them for 3 months,its because of his w/c garbage.I told him tough sh*t,and he threatened to leave a post on me saying i had mites and sold garbage.Mike i just think you have severe husbandry problems.Mike,if you would like i could have my six yearold give you a call and explain the proper care of milksnakes to you.

One last thing Mike,you had a signature that said "karmas got a way of comming back at you" boy isnt that true!!
Any comments on the above post Serpentboy?

Old 01-21-2005, 03:11 PM   #73
Dan Scolaro
Mike Clark may not post for a while. He needs to make contact with as many friends as possible so they can come on this thread and discredit and defame and insult as much as possible to mislead people away from the topic. Watch, it will happen. And I think Mike should make a separate post about his trade with SERPENTBOY if he insists to change the topic of this thread because many people have already reviewed it and perhaps will not again and tjhey perhaps may not benefit from Mikes valuable information.

Old 01-21-2005, 03:47 PM   #74
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentboy78
I no longer even keep hots.. . Mike Clark.

Quote:
I made the mistake I regret it..... lesson learned... Mike Clark

Quote:
I will admit I sent him to his house a LIVE az very well packed..and yes it was shipped by ground... I have admited that mistake and have learned from doing so. Yes I made the Mistake of sending him a coral via ground mail.. My mistake & I admit it fully... I could sit here and count off #'s of ppl on this forum that ship hots via ground,but that's not my finger to point... Mike Clark

Quote:
Lesson learned... & believe you me. So he caught a fish and I sent him it that way.... What can I say that has not already been said...? Im only human Im entitled to a mistake or 2...... Mike Clark.

Quote:
Im still waiting on TX fish&game to knock on my door .... I guess your call to the shipping companies did no good. I shipped everyday since this thread has started... MIke Clark

Quote:
To the genral public I sorely apoligize for shipping that snake the way I did... Mike ClarK

Quote:
I have said im sorry more than 20 times to the public... and the herpers in genral for my careless act,and I'll say it again.... Mike Clark
Starting to look like you’re the one fishing Mike Clark. You now have two people going on record saying you did the exact same thing. This adds to what Dan was saying in the other thread dramatically.

Sorry is not going to cut it here. Regardless if you cheated anyone on the deal you are a bad guy if you ship hots USPS.

Old 01-21-2005, 04:05 PM   #75
Bringerofdoom
Quote:
Mike,if you would like i could have my six year old give you a call and explain the proper care of milksnakes to you.
THATS, just too funny.

Old 01-21-2005, 05:02 PM   #76
SPZOOLOGICAL
I'm having some problems w/ the file. Bear w/ me. Here's 2 of 4, so far.

Sean
Attached Images

Old 01-21-2005, 05:04 PM   #77
SPZOOLOGICAL
Here's 3 of 4. I think I may have accidentally deleted 4 of 4.
Attached Images

Old 01-21-2005, 05:22 PM   #78
SPZOOLOGICAL
Aw, damn! I had to do some adjustments on the file size thru paint, and I have been having trouble. If anyone wants to volunteer to work w/ the photos I can FWD them to you. I'm not that computer savy.

Everything Michael Rump says appears to be true.

I am very shocked by your lack of caution and regard for public safety transporting these animals, Mike Clark. Someone very easily could have gotten hurt (since the snakes were bagged only once). I think its safe to say that you are a risk to the herpetological community (notably us venomous guys) which you involve yourself in. It's your lucky ass that those boxes were post marked back in July (and that you've got kids), otherwise I would be making some phone calls myself on Monday. Why put someone else at risk for your BS, dude?

Michael Bump also stated that you taped the Crotalus tales together, so that they wouldn't be discovered by authorities. We all know why you do this, but subjecting an animal to such cruelty clearly portrays your insensitivity.

Care to explain this? Call me crazy, but I just don't think this hobby is for you.

Sean Palmer

Old 01-21-2005, 05:51 PM   #79
SPZOOLOGICAL
I gotta get the computer geek from next door to help me w/ the pics. I'll post them afterwards.

Michael Bump claims the venomous snakes were sent to him in a box sent from "Joseph Scales". I cropped the pic somehow and cut off the address. When I get it figured out to repost you will also see that it was sent from "Trinity" Texas.

Old 01-22-2005, 02:15 AM   #80
DAND
Sorry for the delay

Here they are
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!