Mike Clark (serpentboy78)=BAD GUY! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-22-2005, 02:37 AM   #81
serpentboy78
Arrow i'll say this once......

Bump, I dont know what you are getting out of this..? What you have proves nothing...!!!!!!! Did you find That box in a dumpster..? Or just wasck it with a stick a dozen times.....? This Is Mike's wife & I am quoting him word for word,from our phonecall as we speak, I hope it is ok for me to be posting here... Mr. bump I have back logged many saved emails & have found some stuff that is gonna make you frown my friend! .... I hope you have some emails saved... I will wait for you to finish having ppl post your meaningless pix..etc.. Why dont you post some email exchanges between My husband & yourself..? He will be home bout 2 or 3 Tx Time. Im sure most all of you ppl will still be up just waiting around for your "you've got mail" thing to sound off..... There has been resoultion between David Beard & Mike... I think this is good for this thread. Please feel free to go start another (Mike Bump).

I feel it ok to post for my husband when he is not here to post & sign his name If it is against the rules,well delete this Post. Mike Clark

Old 01-22-2005, 03:19 AM   #82
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentboy78
...!!!!!!! Did you find That box in a dumpster..? Or just wasck it with a stick a dozen times.....? Why dont you post some email exchanges between My husband & yourself..? Mike Clark

Quote:
friend..? foe..?
Quote:
David, why dont you just call me a LIAR...? Mike Clark
Ok Mike, if your going to pretend to be your wife you could at least change the manner in which you type.

..? ...!
Thats pretty low.

Old 01-22-2005, 03:41 AM   #83
serpentboy78
Lightbulb Ok.....

Dennis, I have no reason to lie,and say I am my husband. I could careless what you think. It is very obvious that you are an unmoderated lifless nitwit, If you have nothing better to do with your time,than to try and go back and look how someone types that in it's self is pretty low! I wish there were no censorship on this site there are many many other lifeless,very obvious miserable ppl that just cant find much else to do with your time. Trust me when Mike comes in which should not be much longer,he will address most of if not all of this... So we type alike and..? Please Mr. Hultman find yourself a social life. It is very obvious you need one. Again signing for my husband. Mike Clark

Old 01-22-2005, 04:18 AM   #84
Jungle Gems
These look familiar as well.

The following quotes may all be viewed on the David Beard thread started by Mike Clark (Serpentboy78). I have provided the link to the Kelly2 post, and the Serpent819 post is two pages over.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ht=david+beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly2
I will 1st say im am not a friend of Mike's I am a very pleased customer. I have purchased from Mike sevral times. & have not once had a problem. Every snake I got from him has been very healthy and I have never had a complaint. I have read this whole thread & seen all the pix. David Mike gave you every opp. to send that snake back,it seems that is what he wanted more than anything. I did not once anywhere see where you showed concern about shipping the king back to him,just concern about your rep. This deal was between you & Mike. So why does your friend Chaotic9 feel the need to come in and name call after every single post, My god does this guy have a life? I ran a search under his name,the only thing that came up was 1 good guy post from would'nt you know it You and 1 other friend of yours and his her husband it looks like to me. You 3 seem to be doing the most bashing and nitpicking. #9 brought up the old pos about tarheel reps. Mike is no liar, in the midst of all this is he supposed to remember word for word what he put into that thread? You ppl seem to live for this. I am a very new,yet quiet member of the herp trade. I see this board put to some very good use. & I also see it put to bad use by lifeless ppl like chatoic9 and a few others that seem to have nothing else better to do. That is pretty much all I have to say. Mike have no worries I and the many others that have and will still continue to buy from you no you are not a scammer. Kelly Andrews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SERPENT819
I too have followed this thread all the way through, I to feel the same way as Kelly he gave you every chance to send back that king. You chose not to. I will say to im no friend of Mike's just a happy customer. Bottom line you should of sent that snake back. I have a ? for chatoic9. How does David's a$$ taste? You sure love to kiss it. Do you have a comp at your bedside table or what. You live on here. Enough said so I feel. I have heard many bad things about Mr. beard in another herp forum. but he comes here to play the good guy. yea right... Myshel Jolie
Quote:
Ok Mr.9 I'll address the tarheel reptile thing.... You call him my friend. I had 1 transaction with the guy over a yr ago, it went very well.I saw that thread david started & chimed in early on in it b4 I saw some of the things Mark was saying. I simply st8ed I had a good deal with him,and mentioned something about all the name calling... end of story.... AGAIN yes I still am gonna stand my ground Im gonna stand on it with concrete blocks for shoes..... I do not feel at this point after standing back reading all the other ppl I openly invited to come here and voice their opinons.... I dont trust David I have had plenty of emails I think there is even 1 post on this thread I wont even quote it. About how he is with animals he gets even from some big names... The shipping did not stress this snake enough to kill it... You mentioed something about it just sitting still in the box while you took pix of it not trying to escape,funny I look to the pic right next to it og the cal king and see the same thing... For you to ask about how or when I cool my animals dont make sense to me... I put him down early on because he is a mt. king and need the longest coldest brumation out of all my snakes. I did not feed him right b4 cooling him.Of course I allowed 2 weeks to clear his gut out.... I really dont have to much more to say that I or others have not already said..... You act as if this is gonna alter my life or keep me up at night..... I have st8ed my position very clearly and you continue to ask the same ?.......... Im sorry it went down this way & I dont look 4ward to a badguy post about me.... As I have said time & time again Im here standind with concrete blocks on for shoes....... So as ancy as you and David are to get the bad guy thread going.... Your wait is over go start it..... Pe@ce..... & thank you to those who know shouls be thanked.... Mike Clark
Several unique things about these posts stand out to me. First, how many others on this forum sign their name *directly* after the last sentence? Not many. Second, the names of each user begin with an "alias" and end in a number. Many users do this, but I find it odd that both "clients" and Mike himself happened to have arranged their user names in the same manner. Then there is the issue of overall wording. Note the substitution of numbers and symbols for actual words, the constant use of "&", and not writing out numbers. This occurs in all three posts and is consistent with a typical post written by Mike. The same word (Chatoic9 instead of Chaotic9) is even spelled wrong by both users. I have colored some of the similarities between the posts so that they may be observed more easily (just a few, though... I ran out of colors!). Lastly, and probably the issue that I find the most odd is that both users participate very little on Fauna and yet both suddenly decide to chime at relatively the same time that Mike chimed out on that thread. It would not be unusual for clients who were formerly pleased with a transaction to come to the seller's defense, however, one must review other posts by these two individuals on former threads. They appear to *only* post in regards to Serpentboy78 (compliments, good guy posts, etc.), as if thier own personal herp worlds revolve around him. Their irrational comments to the David Beard thread also make me skeptical as well as the fact that they completely turned a blind eye to any wrongdoing on Mike's part. I believe these individuals are either Mike Clark himself writing under a different alias in each circumstance, or they are posts that have been "pre-packaged" by Mike (if you will) and sent out via his cohorts. Of course I could be completely wrong. I am merely saying that I find this odd as the similarities are uncanny. As demonstrated by the last Serpentboy78 post, Mike is perfectly willing to post under a presumably different identity.

Please keep in mind that I am unbiased and have merely made an observation. I have talked business with Mike previously via e-mail on several occasions. I would like to believe that he is a stand-up guy, however, after this past week's occurances I do not think that to be the case, unfortunately. The only good I have seen of him thus far is his decision to reimburse David (keep your fingers crossed!). Too bad the right decision was made only after the constant prodding of forum users who were able to see the situation for what it was and speak out again his wrongdoing.

Jennifer Webb
(Jungle Gems)

Old 01-22-2005, 04:36 AM   #85
Dennis Hultman
[quote=serpentboy78 If you have nothing better to do with your time,than to try and go back and look how someone types that in it's self is pretty low! Mike Clark[/QUOTE]

Oh, it only took a couple of seconds, I was willing to put in the effort for you.

Wow, So original, that social life statement, seems to be the first thing every person caught doing something wrong says right off the back.

Must be on to something here.

Old 01-22-2005, 05:10 AM   #86
serpentboy78
Arrow Man do you people sleep.?

Ok the club is closed Just got home. I wont write a book here "&" this will most likey be my last post on this site. Sux I dug my own grave though,but cant change the past right? I will say I dont agree with my wife getting on here and posting,but that was beyond me I was not here. Dennis why is it so odd to you that my wife "&" I type and/or talk alike? All I can really sit here and do is laugh @ most of this and @ the time you ppl spend on here I will say as my wife said I have some old emails that I did not know I saved but I did from mr. bump. when those are shared im sure you ppl will love to see how fast his stories and attiude changes. That's all I will comment on that. I would also like to comment that I will do as Dan did "&" offer this. I will have tomorrow a recorded phone conversation between ok so It is someone that did buy from me,but that should not matter. Dan do you remember that phonecall that you were mande well aware of that was being recorded might I add,from a woman named Melissa.? Where when it is heard by anyone that would like to hear it,they will see just how many lies you are telling and have told. About you wanting that snake shipped to you via ground and many other things. You did it so wtf I'll do it to if anyone @ all would love to see what a liar and how he was caught in his lies mr. dan scoloro is . Please feel free to drop me an email. Sean Palmer the hot keeper Im sure out of the intrest you have showed about this,you would love to hear this phone conversation. I dont have to much more to say imma lil tipsy @ the momment. I have not been sitting home @ the comp all FRIDAY night. So maybe tomorrow I will post a lil more,but dont hold your breath on it. Well some of you by all means please do. Im not gonna do this as so many of you ppl do. I will say this David beard issue is being taken care of. I am Sorry "I" with my hot head let it come to this. But whats done is done. I wish some of the very well known ppl that have pm'ed & emailed me about this would post what they have told me but I respect your wishes to not want to join in on this drama. So until next time ppl I know when I need to I can catch you @ this same "BAT" channel "&" same "BAT" time. Pe@ce. Mike Clark

Old 01-22-2005, 05:11 AM   #87
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleGems
The following quotes may all be viewed on the David Beard thread started by Mike Clark (Serpentboy78). I have provided the link to the Kelly2 post, and the Serpent819 post is two pages over.
Jennifer Webb
(Jungle Gems)
Thanks,

Jennifer
Great observations but what do I know I am just a nitwit.

The signing on both I noticed as well.

.... Myshel Jolie
.... Mike Clark

Busted who does not know which is his first or last name

I too have followed this thread all the way through, I to feel the same way as Kelly he gave you every chance to send back that king. You chose not to. I will say to im no friend of Mike's just a happy customer. Bottom line you should of sent that snake back. I have a ? for chatoic9. How does David's a$$ taste? You sure love to kiss it. Do you have a comp at your bedside table or what. You live on here. Enough said so I feel. I have heard many bad things about Mr. beard in another herp forum. but he comes here to play the good guy. yea right... Myshel Jolie

Next quote

I forgot to mention in my post, I wanted to thank Mike for telling me about this site. So that I can inquire about others I am considering buying from. Thanks again Mike!
Jolie Myshel

Busted
Jolie Myshel or
Myshel Jolie

Old 01-22-2005, 05:44 AM   #88
DAND
Quote:
I have no reason to lie,and say I am my husband. I could careless what you think. It is very obvious that you are an unmoderated lifless nitwit,
In my opinion someone who would send venomous snakes via USPS doesn't have high enough of an IQ to ride the short bus. Someone who would ship venomous via USPS obviously doesn't care how this could potentially affect others in this hobby/business. All it takes is one jackass to screw up like this and the whole community gets to pay for it. If you don't have the proper (legal) means to be shipping venomous then you don't have any business dealing with them until you do.

Old 01-22-2005, 09:18 AM   #89
Ophis
I would think

That a guy who did ship a venomous snake via U.S.P.S. COULD still be permited on a short bus, as long as he wore a helmet and a retractable leash.

Old 01-22-2005, 10:29 AM   #90
mabump
Mike clark,"what do i have to gain from this?".Not a damn thing,theres just too many people that had the same experiences that i had with you.i didnt post my saved emails because there to easy to doctor,so i posted REAL proof.I really do have better things to do than have pissing contests online.arguing online is like running in the special olymics even if you win your still retarded.So im going to make this real short.Did you send me 16 hots in the mail?Did you threaten me and say that if i made a post all your little friends would jump in and make me look like the bad guy?Did you short me some snakes in the trade?Was i an honest guy replacing a snake that died 2 months after you had it?Did i spend over $80 dollars in shipping,while you spent only $10?
Your next post only needs to be one word...YES...
Mike i think your ride in this hobby needs to end now.I just finished reading through our emails,and for the life of me i cant see how your going to turn this around and make it my fault...lmao...If anyone would like me to send them our email conversations email me at mabump@zoominternet.net (im offering the whole transaction 34 emails,this post is long enough)
mike im not as tactfull as you but im going to say this as professionally as i can...you dumb ass.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!