John Moore (MooreSnakes) BAD GUY - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-27-2005, 04:46 PM   #41
Chris@TSE
Sounds like a Grade-A P.O.S. in the most extreme possible definition of the acronym.

I wish I would have been there for this one, I would have loved to mediate this discussion.

And Mr. Moore..... Feel free to spare James any additional threats and forward them directly my way. I'll take pleasure in dealing with you myself..........

Pathetic........

Old 09-27-2005, 05:13 PM   #42
pch101
Griz, thanks for the offer, but it will not be necessary. I am covered on that end. Chris, I appreciate your thoughts as well. Thank you both.

Old 09-27-2005, 06:08 PM   #43
Griz
Not a problem and know that I am 100% serious. It just irks me to no end when somebody who has more back hair then they do brain cells tries to throw threats out in an effort to extort your opinions.

Griz

Old 09-27-2005, 06:27 PM   #44
Junkyard
What a bunch of bull this guy is. If I were to get a call from this guy demanding I raise my prices or else, I would gladly invite him over. I would love to see his face when he sees I have a couple of police officers over waiting for him. This guy needs some serious electic shock treatment, either that or a lobotomy.

Old 09-27-2005, 06:29 PM   #45
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@TSE
And Mr. Moore..... Feel free to spare James any additional threats and forward them directly my way. I'll take pleasure in dealing with you myself..........
Me too! I used to be into the sex, violence and rock and roll thing. Lets play!

Old 10-06-2005, 11:05 PM   #46
Dennis Hultman
MOORESNAKES
Last Activity: 10-06-2005 07:12 PM
Replying to Thread John Moore (MooreSnakes) BAD GUY @ 07:12 PM Trader Rating: (0) [Rate This User!]
Warning Level: 0

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests) Dennis Hultman, MOORESNAKES

I guess he changed his mind.

I guess he changed his mind.

John, you should come forth with your side, If you have one.
The least you could do is apologize to James.

Old 10-06-2005, 11:15 PM   #47
LotsaPetsGarfHt
more than likely....

judging by what I've read here so far, his side will consist of....DUH.

Old 10-06-2005, 11:18 PM   #48
MOORESNAKES
Hello James

First of all, I want to make it crystal clear right up front. I would not threaten to kill anyone over a snake. James Wilson is stretching the truth about this incident way beyond the facts. I had two boas from Shane Kinney. I had a reciept stating that they were 66% het for albino and that they had (albino,sunglow siblings). I in no way was trying to mislead anyone, nor would i ever. I have been selling snakes for a long with very few complaints. James Wilson came to our table, one that I paid good money to operate, and was making a scene in front of my customers. I told him to step away from the table more than once and he kept persisting. My buddy was shaking his head in the background, because he new that James was pressing his luck. I got angry with the guy. I asked him to leave my table and he wouldn't. I took him to the side and told him I would kick his %$# if he did not move from my space immediatley. I am sorry for this because i know violance is not the answer. I am only human and i was very embarrased that this situation happened out in the open like it did. The proper way to handle things would have been for james to take me to the side, and handle things in private rather than in front of paying customers. To respond to his remarks about us being head shaved, tattooed, gun carrying criminals, the last i checked this is America, and we have the right to cut our hair and tattoo anything we want. In the great state of Arizona we have the right to bare arms, and we choose to do so. I think being away from home carrying thousands of dollars around with you is a legitimate reason to carry a firearm. It is not intended to threaten people in anyway. If it could legally be concealed we would do so. My friend does not have a concealed weapons permit, so on his hip it went. He did not threaten anyone with it, as a matter of fact he did not get into our conversation at all, for james to bring him into it is just silly. As far as i am concerned its water under the bridge. I sold every snake on the table but one, so obviously the customers did not think we were thugs. I appologies for this thread being brought to this BOI. I know there should be more important things to discuss than the ramblings of James Wilson.
James Wilson you are forgiven but not forgotten.

Thanks for your time. JOHN MOORE (MOORESNAKES)

Old 10-06-2005, 11:39 PM   #49
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOORESNAKES
James Wilson you are forgiven but not forgotten.

It always lends credibility to your more or less reasonably worded post to end it with a veiled threat.

Old 10-06-2005, 11:50 PM   #50
Wilomn
Sniff...Sniff.....I smell that smell again.

Something is awfully fishy here.

On the one had we have James. Well known for being honest and more than even tempered for his entire membership here. A real good guy.

Then we have this john moore guy. He's KNOWN to be a liar. He has a HISTORY of bad deal and unsatisfied customers and he's backpeddling like mad yet threatening at the end of a poorly worded and insincere appology.

I wonder who's going to be believed?

Pssst, johnny, it's James. HE'S the one who will be believed. But only because he's telling the truth and you're lying.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!