Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-09-2010, 10:29 AM   #111
chondrogal
Jamie, I do not know Adam but I do know of others that have solicited donations and used them inappropriately. I'm not accusing him just stating that the possibility exists and would like to see him clear this up. I don't believe it's disgusting at all to wonder what's happening and why Adam isn't responding?! I believe it's disgusting to not follow through on a business transaction and letting it get to this point in the first place.

Old 07-09-2010, 12:11 PM   #112
kmurphy
I also would like to see proof. However, Adam's silence speaks volumes to me. The OP has been attempting to settle this since June of 2008 according to his first post on BPnet. I understand he has some personal problems he is dealing with but he could easily designate a friend, or associate, to handle his affairs until he can do so himself.

Old 07-09-2010, 12:18 PM   #113
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
It's mind boggling that you would have the audacity to even comment on this thread.
What is mind boggling is a former good guy would hold onto 5k plus that family's pied (and or money). If you really want to be a friend.. then convience him to do whats right.

Old 07-09-2010, 12:42 PM   #114
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
What is mind boggling is a former good guy would hold onto 5k plus that family's pied (and or money). If you really want to be a friend.. then convience him to do whats right.
BINGO!

Old 07-09-2010, 12:58 PM   #115
zim13
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy View Post
I also would like to see proof. However, Adam's silence speaks volumes to me. The OP has been attempting to settle this since June of 2008 according to his first post on BPnet. I understand he has some personal problems he is dealing with but he could easily designate a friend, or associate, to handle his affairs until he can do so himself.

Very True.

Old 07-09-2010, 01:58 PM   #116
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockes View Post
...I do have all the invoices, proof of payments and countless emails of promises and more promises....
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockes View Post
I have no problem posting all of this if you want...
Andrew,
The above are your statements.
You have been asked repeatedly to document your case (post your proof), yet you have not done so.

I don't know Adam, nor do I care about his reputation (past or present); but you have made a serious allegation, and shown nothing to support your claim. Your admitted intent in posting this thread was to get Adam's attention, but I believe you also said you planned to keep this thread active. The best way to do that, is to.....
Post the invoices, receipts, and emails

Old 07-10-2010, 01:55 PM   #117
lillyorchid
Like the saying goes... THERE ARE ALWAYS TWO SIDES TO A STORY....

This morning I personally spoke to Adam at the reptile show in Maryland. I did let him know of this thread. He told me his side of the story which I have no doubt about and how he has been dealing with some personal family problems, which I too do not doubt at all. He did mention how he does not have time to deal with forums any more but I did tell him that he may want to pop his head over here just to clear somethings up. I will not repeat what Adam told me because it is not my place to do so, but if he wishes to come on here and let everyone know what has taken place and so on, he is free to do so. At this point I will leave it with that I feel that Andrew really needs to post those emails and invoices from Adam ASAP!!! Every single one of them from 2008 up to Adam last emails he sent Andrew a few days ago. I can not express how important they are! I do hope Adam and Andrew can come to a point to make things right on both ends with each other and from talking to Adam today, he wants to pay back Andrew and is willing to do so. I also hope Adam does pop in here to clear things up with the pied and to post more on what has taken place between Andrew and himself.

Old 07-10-2010, 03:38 PM   #118
TripleMoonsExotic
If he has time to go to a show (despite personal family problems), he has time to respond to his business obligations.

Old 07-10-2010, 03:45 PM   #119
Southern Wolf
She has a point

Old 07-10-2010, 04:25 PM   #120
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyorchid View Post
Like the saying goes... THERE ARE ALWAYS TWO SIDES TO A STORY....

This morning I personally spoke to Adam at the reptile show in Maryland. I did let him know of this thread. He told me his side of the story which I have no doubt about and how he has been dealing with some personal family problems, which I too do not doubt at all. He did mention how he does not have time to deal with forums any more but I did tell him that he may want to pop his head over here just to clear somethings up. I will not repeat what Adam told me because it is not my place to do so, but if he wishes to come on here and let everyone know what has taken place and so on, he is free to do so. At this point I will leave it with that I feel that Andrew really needs to post those emails and invoices from Adam ASAP!!! Every single one of them from 2008 up to Adam last emails he sent Andrew a few days ago. I can not express how important they are! I do hope Adam and Andrew can come to a point to make things right on both ends with each other and from talking to Adam today, he wants to pay back Andrew and is willing to do so. I also hope Adam does pop in here to clear things up with the pied and to post more on what has taken place between Andrew and himself.
Allison,

Thanks for posting this! As you said, it's time for Andrew to put up or shut up. The facts may not be exactly as he has portrayed them to be. He hasn't posted a shred of evidence.

Jamie

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland