Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2010, 12:52 PM   #161
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
I believe that "everyone" would include you as well... .but you just had to take a cheap shot.
Eh, it's how I roll. Couldn't help myself.

Old 07-11-2010, 02:33 PM   #162
lillyorchid
Back on topic...

This will be my last post on this thread till Andrew post the info that we have all been saying that he needs to post. Till that info is posted then I say let this thread simmer down a bit.

I just posted this over on BP.net since Andrew put a thread there too and figured I'd post it here too.

Andrew need to post all the info you have had with Adam. I spoke to him in person yesterday at a reptile show. He sent you a email a few days ago and has yet to hear back from you. Also you and your partner need to get together and figure out who is getting what money back, since Adam did tell me that you are not in this alone. He wants to refund you and said he will be sending you chunks of money per month but needs to organize things with you and your partner before doing so. Till you post proof of your side of the story people are going to find it hard to believe since every story has two sides. Your side is missing some major parts.

Old 07-11-2010, 03:04 PM   #163
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyorchid View Post
Back on topic...

This will be my last post on this thread till Andrew post the info that we have all been saying that he needs to post. Till that info is posted then I say let this thread simmer down a bit.

I just posted this over on BP.net since Andrew put a thread there too and figured I'd post it here too.

Andrew need to post all the info you have had with Adam. I spoke to him in person yesterday at a reptile show. He sent you a email a few days ago and has yet to hear back from you. Also you and your partner need to get together and figure out who is getting what money back, since Adam did tell me that you are not in this alone. He wants to refund you and said he will be sending you chunks of money per month but needs to organize things with you and your partner before doing so. Till you post proof of your side of the story people are going to find it hard to believe since every story has two sides. Your side is missing some major parts.

I never done business with Adam but have heard nothing but good things about him up until the issues in this thread. Though I think it would be very beneficial for Adam to disclose his side of the story here on the BOI.

I hope everything gets worked out.

Old 07-11-2010, 03:32 PM   #164
kmurphy
As I said before I would really like to see some proof, now from either party.

Quote:
He sent you a email a few days ago and has yet to hear back from you. Also you and your partner need to get together and figure out who is getting what money back, since Adam did tell me that you are not in this alone. He wants to refund you and said he will be sending you chunks of money per month but needs to organize things with you and your partner before doing so. Till you post proof of your side of the story people are going to find it hard to believe since every story has two sides. Your side is missing some major parts.
Allison, Adam really needs to come here and speak for himself, and not have innuendos passed on by another party. I know, I know, he didn't ask you to come here but you did, and I am willing to bet he knew you would. This is just hearsay IMO and a pretty good way of throwing a wrench into the pot without risking getting burned.

Old 07-12-2010, 03:12 AM   #165
lockes
Sorry everyone I have been sick and not on the forums for a while......

I have heard from Adam via email and been promised a full refund over the next 6 months.

I will keep updating so everyone knows what is going on.

If you still want proof uploaded I can do this.....or send me your email

Old 07-12-2010, 04:27 AM   #166
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockes View Post

I have heard from Adam via email and been promised a full refund over the next 6 months.

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. It's great to hear you heard from Adam and been promised a full refund over the next 6 months.

It's been asked by many participants in this thread that you post your proof here as you stated you would.

Old 07-12-2010, 06:10 AM   #167
deborahbroadus
Quote:

I have no doubt that Adam owes you money, and that the issue needs to be resolved.

However, according to the stories that I have read on different forums, he's made a "promise" at least once or twice before. Therefore, I suggest that you DO post the "timeline" and proof that you have asap!

This is only to prevent more drag out if the current "promised" solution does not pan out. It is very common for some to drag out events with "promises" until the customer gets tired and gives up.

Having your proof up here NOW will save time if you have to come back and revive the thread.

Old 07-12-2010, 06:50 AM   #168
kmurphy
Quote:
Yes, please post what you have.

Old 07-12-2010, 09:13 AM   #169
Skiploder
Quote:

The only reason you've been given some credibility here is because of admissions Wysocki has made on other forums regarding his culpability in this.

So, yes - please post what you have.

As an aside - despite the bad-mouthing of the BOI that occurs, I now count three people on this thread who "magically" got resolutions to their issues by posting here.

Let's count:

Andrew Locke
Steve Hamm
Ingrid Cawthorne

Old 07-12-2010, 12:18 PM   #170
lockes
Can anyone help me upload a pdf>

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland