Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2010, 12:34 PM   #171
lockes
Proof

My intention of starting the thread was to Get a hold of Adam which I have finally done.

I did not want to post all the details but I have intended to do so as I now seem to be getting some abuse from some members.

Adam has now responded to me and I am grateful for that as I have no idea what he is going through. I am still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Please let me know if you have any questions….there is obviously a lot more correspondence
Attached Images
File Type: pdf SCAN2396_000.pdf (388.7 KB, 216 views)

Old 07-12-2010, 12:50 PM   #172
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockes View Post
Can anyone help me upload a pdf>
Upload it to Photobucket, it's free. Then copy and paste the IMG link that's provided there.

Old 07-12-2010, 12:55 PM   #173
kmurphy
Quote:
Adam has now responded to me and I am grateful for that as I have no idea what he is going through. I am still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.
You have a lot of patience. Normally the members here would be all over someone that took another's money and spent it prior to completing the deal. He knows it, and you know it, so IMO that postion won't do you, or him, any good at this point. I wish you luck.

Old 07-12-2010, 01:04 PM   #174
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockes View Post
My intention of starting the thread was to Get a hold of Adam which I have finally done.

I did not want to post all the details but I have intended to do so as I now seem to be getting some abuse from some members.

Please let me know if you have any questions….there is obviously a lot more correspondence
By posting the information, you may have prevented others from being taken for a ride. Sometimes, it's possible for a "big name business" to trade in on their rep for quite a while before they are finally exposed.

I have no patience with liars, he made commitments that he didn't resolve, and apparently ignored your attempts at an amicable resolution. Whether it was because of your distance and his knowledge of your personality, I can't say. However, having the paperwork out here negates the doubters and saves a LOT of time.

Thank you for posting.

Old 07-12-2010, 02:21 PM   #175
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
By posting the information, you may have prevented others from being taken for a ride. Sometimes, it's possible for a "big name business" to trade in on their rep for quite a while before they are finally exposed.

I have no patience with liars, he made commitments that he didn't resolve, and apparently ignored your attempts at an amicable resolution. Whether it was because of your distance and his knowledge of your personality, I can't say. However, having the paperwork out here negates the doubters and saves a LOT of time.

Thank you for posting.
I am glad that the info was posted. It sure looks to me that the permits took much longer than expected and in March of this year the agreement was made that Adam would pay Andrew back. Adam attempted to sell the animals locally and didn't have much luck. Once they were able to communicate Adam promised to make payments (this is in July) and pay the balance more quickly once the animals sold. What you want to turn into an egregious act of lying and trying to cheat someone out of money looks to be completely false. Adam had some family illness and things got hectic. Yes, he could have communicated better but lets not make this out to be something it isn't. Unless you read something I didn't.

Let me make this perfectly clear to you and anyone else. Adam is not a liar and is not a thief. I have known him personally for long enough to know that. There are TONS of people that have done successful deals with him and know him on a personal level as well. He made mistakes and is trying to rectify them. Maybe the witchhunt can end now?

Old 07-12-2010, 02:29 PM   #176
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
I am glad that the info was posted. It sure looks to me that the permits took much longer than expected and in March of this year the agreement was made that Adam would pay Andrew back. Adam attempted to sell the animals locally and didn't have much luck. Once they were able to communicate Adam promised to make payments (this is in July) and pay the balance more quickly once the animals sold. What you want to turn into an egregious act of lying and trying to cheat someone out of money looks to be completely false. Adam had some family illness and things got hectic. Yes, he could have communicated better but lets not make this out to be something it isn't. Unless you read something I didn't.

Let me make this perfectly clear to you and anyone else. Adam is not a liar and is not a thief. I have known him personally for long enough to know that. There are TONS of people that have done successful deals with him and know him on a personal level as well. He made mistakes and is trying to rectify them. Maybe the witchhunt can end now?

UMMM...Well, in MY book, when someone makes a promise, or a resolution and then regenates on it either intentionally or accidentally and DOES NOT COMMUNICATE with me and does not respond to emails and forces me to go from forum to forum hunting him down when he KNOWS that he owes this debt, and KNOWS how to reach me then I don't feel the need to be so PC about the terms I use to describe a person that behaves in such a way, and I certainly would not have friends that did things like that, but every drop of water finds its own level.

Old 07-12-2010, 02:33 PM   #177
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
UMMM...Well, in MY book, when someone makes a promise, or a resolution and then regenates on it either intentionally or accidentally and DOES NOT COMMUNICATE with me and does not respond to emails and forces me to go from forum to forum hunting him down when he KNOWS that he owes this debt, and KNOWS how to reach me then I don't feel the need to be so PC about the terms I use to describe a person that behaves in such a way, and I certainly would not have friends that did things like that, but every drop of water finds its own level.
What ia regenates?

You really are high and mighty aren't you, Deb? It's no wonder you are so disliked. Give it a break already and try to get it through your head that there was no conspiracy to cheat someone here. Just a guy who had some personal problems and possibly financial issues and made errors by not communicating properly.

Old 07-12-2010, 02:38 PM   #178
aleria
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
What ia regenates?

You really are high and mighty aren't you, Deb? It's no wonder you are so disliked. Give it a break already and try to get it through your head that there was no conspiracy to cheat someone here. Just a guy who had some personal problems and possibly financial issues and made errors by not communicating properly.
And I don't see where she or anyone else has stated that this was some huge conspiracy other than you. The second that it was simply posted that there was an issue with him not responding to a few different customers that were owed either money or items you started going off saying that they had to be lying and that he wouldn't purposely avoid them.
Now here it is stated by him that he is sorry and that yes he could have and should have stayed in contact with them and SHOULD have taken care of these issues or at least let the customer's know when he would be able to take care of them, yet CHOSE not to.

No that doesn't sound like a conspiracy, it just sounds like someone that got in over their head and made the wrong decision on a few business transactions. But you biting off everyone's head that had anything to say that wasn't a praise of what a wonderful perfect guy he is and how he hasn't done a single thing wrong is just bs. Get over yourself already

Old 07-12-2010, 02:49 PM   #179
chondrogal
Jamie, there was no witch hunt here. Quite the contrary, Adam's past reputation with many people afforded him the benefit of the doubt but there were still questions that needed to be answered.

It appears that Adam has had some serious life problems that have made keeping in touch with customers a lower priority than in the past. I think most would agree that the OP would not have even come here if communication hadn't broken down.... that is a serious warning sign, most people would understand that.

Questioning his position with NatPet was understandable, you just can't be CEO of a non-profit and not be held accountable for your finances given to that organization. I'm pretty sure that Adam understands this and although it has been unpleasant he certainly seems to be trying to get his professional obligations cared for so that he can perhaps concentrate on more important personal matters for the time being.

I believe that Adam's stepping down from his position at NatPet is more related to whatever is going on in his personal life though and not for financial reasons. Sad as it is, I believe he's doing a good thing for NatPet right now by stepping aside so that he can take care of his personal life. Leaving while still in good standing will help keep the doors wide open for his return in the future should the time come that he is able to do so.

Thank you Andrew for following up with your post with invoices, etc. I have a lot of faith in the overall goodness of the BOI and it's members. It's nice to see a thread like yours come to a good outcome in the end.

Old 07-12-2010, 02:50 PM   #180
TheVipersHouse
If im reading this correct , Lockes needs to remove that PDF and make corrections cause there is personal banking info for the world to see on that PDF file . it needs to be edited to protect both parties involved here ..

hhmoore can you remove the PDF. attachment so the the OP can make the corrections to block the secure bank info ..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland