Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2010, 02:51 PM   #181
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleria View Post
And I don't see where she or anyone else has stated that this was some huge conspiracy other than you. The second that it was simply posted that there was an issue with him not responding to a few different customers that were owed either money or items you started going off saying that they had to be lying and that he wouldn't purposely avoid them.
Now here it is stated by him that he is sorry and that yes he could have and should have stayed in contact with them and SHOULD have taken care of these issues or at least let the customer's know when he would be able to take care of them, yet CHOSE not to.

No that doesn't sound like a conspiracy, it just sounds like someone that got in over their head and made the wrong decision on a few business transactions. But you biting off everyone's head that had anything to say that wasn't a praise of what a wonderful perfect guy he is and how he hasn't done a single thing wrong is just bs. Get over yourself already
Actually no, that isn't how it went. It was high and mighty rhetoric about what a bad guy he is and how his status sucked people in and made them trust him (paraphrasing here). If it wasn't like that then I would have had no reason to react the way I did. I never once said he did nothing wrong. I asked to see facts and agreed that mistakes were made.

Old 07-12-2010, 02:57 PM   #182
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
What ia regenates?

You really are high and mighty aren't you, Deb? It's no wonder you are so disliked. Give it a break already and try to get it through your head that there was no conspiracy to cheat someone here. Just a guy who had some personal problems and possibly financial issues and made errors by not communicating properly.
Wow..didn't realize that this was a popularity contest. Isn't that what so many people dislike about the BOI; the fact that they think there are cliques? It's simple, if I say something and someone agrees with ME, then it isn't because they like me, but because maybe the facts put forth by me may be valid or irrefutable.

In your case, it is well known that it is a common practice to attack the ones that are able and willing to be more straightforward in getting to the meat of the issues...in an effort to "scare" them off. Unfortunately, I have visited a couple of forums and saw your modus operani, so it will not work.

The sympathy ploy for Adam also does not work (not for me) I have problems too..we all do. Is Adam supposed to get a free pass simply because he's YOUR friend, or the friend of many? To tell the truth, there's a lot of people that I don't like, but I wouldn't be so crass to say it in return for a post they made (does this make me "High and Mighty?" if it does, you will get your chance to chew me out when I fall).

My like or dislike of a person does not prevent me from havng the ability to read their posts to see if they have valid points. Apparently, in your case it does, or you wouldn't have added that little "zinger".

Old 07-12-2010, 03:02 PM   #183
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Actually no, that isn't how it went. It was high and mighty rhetoric about what a bad guy he is and how his status sucked people in and made them trust him (paraphrasing here). If it wasn't like that then I would have had no reason to react the way I did. I never once said he did nothing wrong. I asked to see facts and agreed that mistakes were made.
WHAT??? Reread the post please. It is COMMON knowledge that this is a possibility that Big Name Businesses can trade on their reps for a while and in fact has happened before. Where did I say specifically ADAM? READ the history of the BOI.

If you feel the pinch was about Adam, that's YOUR problem. In fact, I was speaking in general terms.

But this situation does seem to fit, now that you have drawn my attention to it.

Old 07-12-2010, 03:07 PM   #184
StrictlyExotics
Sorry Jamie and Deb but isnt the topic about Mr Wysocki and not about the petty differences in your opinions of each other. While I have snakes from both of you in my collection, at this very moment, I am not proud of it.

Jamie, drop it... Seriously there is no more point in the matter and personal attacks wont score you or anyone points.

Deb, you are just as guilty as Jamie at taking cheap shots towards Jamie as well. If you dont think so, just look at your last post. "In your case, it is well known that it is a common practice to attack the ones that are able and willing to be more straightforward in getting to the meat of the issues...in an effort to "scare" them off. Unfortunately, I have visited a couple of forums and saw your modus operani, so it will not work."

As for My Wysockis communication problems, it happens. But, honestly, do we seriously pass judgement on someone that seems to be trying to do so much for the hobby on so many different levels based on 3 transactions (one not even fully paid for as of yet) with so little proof of any wrong-doing other than not communicating? Dont get me wrong as I think not communicating with customers is a bigtime issue, but what else is he truly guilty of? From what I could tell from the evidence posted (3 items) they didnt even come to a final agreement until March 2010. Where is all the other evidence that was supposed to be posted in THIS thread?

Old 07-12-2010, 03:09 PM   #185
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Wow..didn't realize that this was a popularity contest. Isn't that what so many people dislike about the BOI; the fact that they think there are cliques? It's simple, if I say something and someone agrees with ME, then it isn't because they like me, but because maybe the facts put forth by me may be valid or irrefutable.

In your case, it is well known that it is a common practice to attack the ones that are able and willing to be more straightforward in getting to the meat of the issues...in an effort to "scare" them off. Unfortunately, I have visited a couple of forums and saw your modus operani, so it will not work.

The sympathy ploy for Adam also does not work (not for me) I have problems too..we all do. Is Adam supposed to get a free pass simply because he's YOUR friend, or the friend of many? To tell the truth, there's a lot of people that I don't like, but I wouldn't be so crass to say it in return for a post they made (does this make me "High and Mighty?" if it does, you will get your chance to chew me out when I fall).

My like or dislike of a person does not prevent me from havng the ability to read their posts to see if they have valid points. Apparently, in your case it does, or you wouldn't have added that little "zinger".
Don't put words in my mouth. I can speak for myself and if I was going to choose someone to speak for me, it certainly wouldn't be you. Nobody said free pass. How about not treating him like a criminal. Clearly I will never be able to explain this to someone who can't grasp the simplest of concepts. We'll have to agree to disagree.

Old 07-12-2010, 03:23 PM   #186
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Don't put words in my mouth. I can speak for myself and if I was going to choose someone to speak for me, it certainly wouldn't be you. Nobody said free pass. How about not treating him like a criminal. Clearly I will never be able to explain this to someone who can't grasp the simplest of concepts. We'll have to agree to disagree.
This is what I grasp:

1. Adam owes debts and has not paid one of them, in fact allowed the largest debt to remain unpaid while he ducked and dodged (of course, because of personal problems and internet issues).

2. Other customers have come forth, and only by coming forth have they been able to get their situations resolved (before posting, they hadn't heard anything from Adam).

3. The excuse of personal problems is OVER USED. I am frankly TIRED of reading about personal problems being an excuse for stealing (sorry..after that length of time, it amounts to stealing in my book).

4. Adam apparently has too many personal problems to respond himself, but has time for shows and the like and building another business where he may be able to get FREE and tax free money.

5. I am not so convinced that the debt will be paid in 6 months, because of prior behavior, and in fact, the OP didn't get a payment plan..why should Adam?

This is what I understand from what I read. I could be way off base.

Old 07-12-2010, 03:28 PM   #187
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Sorry Jamie and Deb but isnt the topic about Mr Wysocki and not about the petty differences in your opinions of each other. While I have snakes from both of you in my collection, at this very moment, I am not proud of it.

Jamie, drop it... Seriously there is no more point in the matter and personal attacks wont score you or anyone points.

Deb, you are just as guilty as Jamie at taking cheap shots towards Jamie as well. If you dont think so, just look at your last post. "In your case, it is well known that it is a common practice to attack the ones that are able and willing to be more straightforward in getting to the meat of the issues...in an effort to "scare" them off. Unfortunately, I have visited a couple of forums and saw your modus operani, so it will not work."
As for My Wysockis communication problems, it happens. But, honestly, do we seriously pass judgement on someone that seems to be trying to do so much for the hobby on so many different levels based on 3 transactions (one not even fully paid for as of yet) with so little proof of any wrong-doing other than not communicating? Dont get me wrong as I think not communicating with customers is a bigtime issue, but what else is he truly guilty of? From what I could tell from the evidence posted (3 items) they didnt even come to a final agreement until March 2010. Where is all the other evidence that was supposed to be posted in THIS thread?
I am going to ignore your implication of "cheap shot." But your question of "what else is he truly guilty of" is very telling.

Old 07-12-2010, 03:34 PM   #188
kmurphy
Quote:
From what I could tell from the evidence posted (3 items) they didn't even come to a final agreement until March 2010.
I can't see how you can come up with the final agreement on March 2010. All I see then was Adam offering Andrew a payment plan which evidently fell through, as a similar one was offered again on July 8th.

I am not trying to beat Adam up over this but I don't agree with sugar coating it either. Adam has admitted that this is a 2 year old deal and that his communication was less than stellar.

I am looking forward to Andrew's post in 6 months announcing he's been paid in full.

Old 07-12-2010, 03:36 PM   #189
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy View Post
I can't see how you can come up with the final agreement on March 2010. All I see then was Adam offering Andrew a payment plan which evidently fell through, as a similar one was offered again on July 8th.

I am not trying to beat Adam up over this but I don't agree with sugar coating it either. Adam has admitted that this is a 2 year old deal and that his communication was less than stellar.

I am looking forward to Andrew's post in 6 months announcing he's been paid in full.
Agreed!

Old 07-12-2010, 03:37 PM   #190
mikeyt
Jamie,

I have to agree with Jessica here. Whether Deb is liked or disliked I havent a clue and could really care less. Her points are more then valid just as many others were that have posted here on this thread.

IN your post #175 (sorry I dont know how to highlight ur posts) you said that Adam agreed to pay Andrew back (agreement made in March). This is July, no payment. That makes him a liar to some degree. (intentional or accidental).

In the same post you state that Adam tried to sell the animals locally! Maybe he did. But at the same time just how hard did he try to sell them? Its been posted here that Adam has had a real hard time answering phone calls and emails. Its a little hard to sell an animal when you cant pick up the phone or respond to a potential buyer. (And that is based on my personal experience with Adam lately as I was once a perspective buyer).

You then go onto say "Once they were able to communicate (this is in July)". WHAT ! Was Adams fingers broke? Looks to me that the 3 people on this thread owed money were the only one communicating.

I appreciate the fact that you want to stand by your friend and defend him, but at the same time I think you need to get your head out of your rear and realize that whether intentional or accidental your friend got in over his head and screwed up, and that all these people here are trying to do is get some resolution to their problems.

So I agree with Jess, maybe instead of spending your time coming here to defend him and biting everyones head off, as a friend you should have been on the phone with him asking him to resolve these issues. So yes, get over yourself already.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland