Female Borneo For Sale In Oregon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 06-24-2010, 12:36 PM   #1
jkulysses
Female Borneo For Sale In Oregon

I bought her from Kara at bloodpythons.com a year and a half ago or. Move and new job is forcing me to sale I just wont have the time or space to give her the care she needs. She has never bitten me but when you first open her cage she thinks she's getting fed and will strike if you just reach right in but she's taking well to tapping on the cage first then once she realizes I don't have food she's fine and puppy tame. She is going to need a bigger cage soon I have her in a steralite tub cage right now which will also come with a Johnson A19 thermostat and a ultratherm heatpad. I paid $200 for her and the thermostat and heatpad are right around $130 or so maybe a little less. I don't have the ability or desire to ship I would just feel to bad if something happend to her but I would be willing to drive and meet somebody in the middle within reason. I live on the coast of Oregon so Eugene is about 2 hours from me, Portland is about 5 or 6 hours and price would change a little depending on how far I have to drive gas is crazy expensive lol. Make me some offers see what we can work out. The only trades I would consider would be handgun related. She happily eats frozen thawed also.

She was still pretty young when these were takin but she looks the same just bigger. I'll try and get some new pictures taken soon.

Jake
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-25-2010, 10:44 AM   #2
jkulysses
Bump!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-02-2010, 12:05 PM   #3
jkulysses
Somebody make me an offer I really really don't want to sell her at a pet store they'll just sell her to any old idiot. Email me at jkulysses@hotmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-09-2010, 01:41 PM   #4
jkulysses
to the top
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-24-2010, 01:45 PM   #5
NwSteelheader
Female borneo

Email sent

Old 09-24-2010, 09:22 PM   #6
jkulysses
Email returned
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!