Robin? - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 06-26-2005, 05:31 PM   #71
Chris@TSE
how do you say "please remove your lips from his buttocks" in portuguese?

I know someone that would really appreciate hearing that. Well, not really.... But I'd still like to know.

Old 06-26-2005, 05:35 PM   #72
robin d.
ok im not that good yet but ermm i could tell you in spanish

Old 06-26-2005, 05:37 PM   #73
Ophis
I beg to differ.

This:
sua conah velhah, ehs patehticah... a tentar rcber atenxao d otra pexoa k perdeu alguém... dvias era ter colhoes e tirar a bocah du cuh do responxahvel do site

does not come close to translating to this:
"its rather sad you have no idea what time zone you are in especially considering you are a moderator of this site."

I can offeryou a pretty exact translation if it will help your translation skills. It may however be deleted before you read it, due to vulgar content.

Old 06-26-2005, 05:38 PM   #74
Chris@TSE
Just tell lucille, save me the extra few clicks.....

Old 06-26-2005, 05:39 PM   #75
Ophis
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopShelfExotics
how do you say "please remove your lips from his buttocks" in portuguese?

I know someone that would really appreciate hearing that. Well, not really.... But I'd still like to know.
Something like that? tirar a bocah du cuh

Old 06-26-2005, 05:59 PM   #76
robin d.
ok maybe joe

Old 06-26-2005, 06:07 PM   #77
Ophis

Well.....the first two lines in my opinion are in bad taste. The third line?...I think there is a grain (minimum) of truth to that. Due to the the use of some verb tenses and some vulgar actually used words,
the text seems to have been authored by someone well versed in Portuguese slang , not Brazilian Portuguese

Old 06-26-2005, 06:12 PM   #78
Dennis Hultman
That would be nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulSage
...sigh...

This is just going to continue until E V E R Y O N E can humble themselves enough to just let it drop.

As I mentioned in the 'other' thread, I really wish that you two ladies (and everyone else for that matter) could just put your differences aside and focus on the many positive things that you both have to offer here.
That would be nice.

I will suggest WebSlave just send this thread to Hell so every time a situation arises it could be handled and posted about on the same thread.

"The Welcome Club"

I would not want someone new to Fauna coming here to the "The Welcome Club" and see anyone at their worst.

Old 06-26-2005, 06:26 PM   #79
Ophis
[quote=Dennis Hultman] I would not want someone new to Fauna coming here to the "The Welcome Club" and see anyone at their worst.[quote]

More true words were never written (ok....thats a stretch considering things like the Gospel and such.) I can't understand why Lucille would open the door to such a mud slinging fracas by leading off this food fight with her initial post. Why would the moderator start this kettle of swill to boiling in her own (The welcome club for the love of God) forum???? I feel ashamed for even contributing to this debacle! (but its too late to stop now)

Old 06-26-2005, 06:31 PM   #80
Ophis
Oh....and I hate when I screw up the "[quote]" deal and you can actually see the "[quote]" deal. I feel like such a dumb ass when I do that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!