Three toed box turtle babies for adoption - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 05:36 PM   #1
Michelle11502
Three toed box turtle babies for adoption

I have two baby three toed box turtles available for adoption. Both are friendly and used to being handled by children and adults. They are temp sexed one is female the other male. If you are under 18 have your parent contact me through email.

Male is rare colored with light orange, yellow, white markings on face and pastel/dark mixed colored shell. Female is of average colorings. Perfectly healthy and good eaters their favorite is kale or romain lettuce.

Adoption fee is 45 dollars each or a deal of 80 dollars for the pair together. I would prefer pick up only in rhode island but if weather permits I will ship at your cost. Shipping cost would depend on area you are in. Pictures will be provided through email. Email me at michelle11502@hotmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-27-2007, 08:58 AM   #2
joew
three toed box turtles

found another turtle

Old 01-31-2007, 12:18 AM   #3
CRASH5658
michelle, would like to purchase your turtles, live in nj and would pay to have shipped. thanks, crash5658

Old 04-07-2008, 03:24 PM   #4
firestarter
Three toed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11502
I have two baby three toed box turtles available for adoption. Both are friendly and used to being handled by children and adults. They are temp sexed one is female the other male. If you are under 18 have your parent contact me through email.

Male is rare colored with light orange, yellow, white markings on face and pastel/dark mixed colored shell. Female is of average colorings. Perfectly healthy and good eaters their favorite is kale or romain lettuce.

Adoption fee is 45 dollars each or a deal of 80 dollars for the pair together. I would prefer pick up only in rhode island but if weather permits I will ship at your cost. Shipping cost would depend on area you are in. Pictures will be provided through email. Email me at michelle11502@hotmail.com
i am need of a female three toed box turtle. Have they been sold? Thanks.

Old 04-07-2008, 03:26 PM   #5
firestarter
I have trouble navigating this site sometimes. So sorry. Have you sold your turtles? suzan419@yahoo.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread