What happened to the HAYDEN Banner??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 07-01-2005, 09:22 PM   #1
Golden Gate Geckos
What happened to the HAYDEN Banner???

What happened to the HAYDEN banner here on Fauna? I have it on my website, and have seen it on almost every website I frequent. I don’t see it on Fauna anymore. How come?

Old 07-01-2005, 09:27 PM   #2
leaftail
It will be returning shortly, dont worry. The reason it disappeared is tied in with Chris's being banned, etc, as he was hosting the banner. Chris knows it disappeared and is getting it back online for us ASAP.

Old 07-02-2005, 03:23 AM   #3
WebSlave
Just so there is no misunderstanding here, Chris requested a refund of his outstanding funds for his banner ads. That included the one linking to the auction section on his website. I complied with his request.

Old 07-02-2005, 04:33 AM   #4
robin d.
do you mean to tell me that durring this horrible tragedy, chris was HAVING to pay for that link to be up... and it was not donated in the hammacks time of need?

rich you have done and said allot of things that i did not agree with and allot that i have however this to me is totally ubeilievable and a complete lack of respect for people whom has given so much to the ENTIRE REPTILE COMMUNITY
this utterly disgusts me

Old 07-02-2005, 04:55 AM   #5
Rebel Dragons
Robin,

I have not asked Chris as it is none of my business but perhaps he paid for it outright and never asked that it be hosted for free. It is also possible that Rich has contributed to the Hammacks in others ways. In fact he has. He without question (as far as I know) let the Fuana Fund turn into the Hammock Fund. I believe just by hosting the site where so many auctions took place to help Kelli and her family he has done a great job in helping out the Hammocks.

I don't understand why so many people have been so negative and so confrontational over the last week. I know Kelli is your best friend Robin but perhaps you are directing your anger over this whole situation torwards the wrong person.

I respect the hell out of ya Robin. You know that and I don't mean any offence by what I said but I honestly don't see how Rich is the enemy in all this.

Old 07-02-2005, 08:21 AM   #6
ms_terese
I didn't know Chris was banned, and I didn't realize it was his banner.

Suggestions from everyone about how to solve this?

Old 07-02-2005, 09:01 AM   #7
Jan Orcutt
I just saw the banner on the side of the page, which I assume means it is back.

Old 07-02-2005, 01:19 PM   #8
leaftail
Robin, just so's you know, neither Chris nor Rich meant for the banner to disappear and they were actually for once in complete agreement on something (!!!!), that it get back in place as quick as possible

Old 07-02-2005, 02:57 PM   #9
dragonflyreptiles
I noticed it was gone but hought that the auctions had maybe all ended, glad this is all being cleared up and sorry I have been out most of the day and when I was on I was not able to read all the post that had come up since last night.

Old 07-02-2005, 03:04 PM   #10
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin s.
do you mean to tell me that durring this horrible tragedy, chris was HAVING to pay for that link to be up... and it was not donated in the hammacks time of need?

rich you have done and said allot of things that i did not agree with and allot that i have however this to me is totally ubeilievable and a complete lack of respect for people whom has given so much to the ENTIRE REPTILE COMMUNITY
this utterly disgusts me
Sure Robin, whatever you say. When you guys were planning that auction, did anyone consult with me to ask my input? Ask about setting up the auction in a location that would be guaranteed to get it a LOT of exposure? What my thoughts were on the best possible course of action to get the MOST exposure for the auction in the quickest amount of time? I mean did any ONE of you contact me during this planning stage at all about ANYTHING? For absolutely ANY aspect of it at all? Hmmm? Why not, I wonder? This site was too small or inappropriate to hold the auctions but not too small nor inappropriate to utilize links from it? I don't have enough experience in such matters?

The first I heard about the idea of doing auctions for this purpose was from Wendy and Lucille, but it had nothing at all to do with what you guys were planning, so I can only suppose you chose not to include them in the consultation either. Curious, isn't it?

When Lucille asked to change the Fauna Fund to the Hammack Fund, I agreed instantly. Bang! It was done. But for some reason it was decided to keep me, and MOST CERTAINLY Lucille, completely out of the loop in your own plans, now wasn't it? Now tell me truthfully Robin, why WAS that?

And now you want to attack me because of your own decisions? Give me a break........

Disgusting? Yeah, when you get right down to it and start considering motives, you're damned right it is.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!