Bad Guy Cider Reptiles and Rodents - Need Input please - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-12-2009, 01:08 PM   #11
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciderinc View Post
I believe this is Tim as well in an attempt strike at me for forcing him to somewhat hold up his end of the bargan.
Could one of the mods do an IP check on the OP's for of these two threads?

Old 10-12-2009, 01:09 PM   #12
ForkedTung
thanks Harald!

Old 10-12-2009, 01:53 PM   #13
ciderinc
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciderinc View Post
He has had these animals for over 6 weeks now……..
Just a couple of screen shots to prove this.

Old 10-12-2009, 08:44 PM   #14
ChampagneCity
Cider Reptiles

Cider Reptiles has supplied my rodents for several months! I have had 0 complaints on anything chuck is a upstanding man of his word!!

Old 10-12-2009, 09:24 PM   #15
ballroompythons
You say that you witnessed the snakes weighing 3000 grams when you delivered them to Chuck. Did you witness the weighing of the snakes when you sold them to this new person? How do you know that they only weighed 2200 grams when you got them back from Chuck? I have known Chuck for over a year and he has always been reliable and honest. He has helped me out tremendously when I needed it and it sounds like he helped you with your animals at a time when you needed some assistance. I think you need more evidence than you have before you start accusing someone of wrongdoing. Maybe you should invest in a scale so that you can know what your animals weigh and not rely on information from other people.
Tim Lane
BallRoom Pythons

Old 10-12-2009, 10:18 PM   #16
prototypepythons
I have made multiple feeder purchases from Chuck, and his feeders are top notch. I have also seen many of his animals and every animal I have seen has been in top notch as far as health, and wouldn't hesitate purchasing an animal from him. I see this thread as a personal attack on Chuck with no substantial merit, by someone who is so caught up trying to discredit someones name without merit, that they have to start two different threads under different names trying to show they aren't the ONLY one with this opinion. Sad attempt on discrediting a good guy with great animals!

Old 10-13-2009, 05:30 PM   #17
MiIguanaLvr
I am also interested in what the OP has to say.

To pretty much anyone who can read, this sure looks like a personal vendetta that you brought here, with a fake account!

How Dare You! That makes you the jerk, IMHO

Old 10-30-2009, 02:04 PM   #18
Burmdude20
Ciderinc A.K.A. Charles Cardell

I just wanted to say that I recently did a trade with Charles and I think he is a super good guy!! He shipped first, snakes arrived happy and healthy as could be. He wasn't even worried about me shipping right away but that the snakes were safe and healthy from shipping. I would definitely do business with Charles again and would highly recommend him to people to do business with as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!