Inquiry Ben Siegel Reptiles - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-08-2009, 10:44 AM   #21
alexestrada17
Talking Problem Resolved

i finally heard from ben....what had happened was that some lady in NY had ordered some 33% hets...and stacey had written on my reciept 33% instead of of on the lady for NY...ben then left everything ready for Bryan the manager to ship out...and he then just wrote 33% het on the bags...it was just a mistake...they were in a hurry b/c they were leaving on vaction..its unfortunate that it would happen to me be HEY! s hit happens...and its understandable..and they will mail out a reciept with the correct snakes listed...Im really happy to say Ben resolved this problem from a boat on his vaction..not to many people do that..so thank you very much Ben..

Old 07-08-2009, 11:50 AM   #22
JCCS
I am not surprised in the least that Ben did you right and it was just a misunderstanding. Please take this as a learning experience to give someone a chance to make things right before you bring it here.

Also on a side note, I noticed on this thread and another one recently, people keep referring to the BOI as a place where you come when a deal has gone wrong. I disagree, the BOI is a place where you give accounts of business transactions, good or bad. When I hear that I have a thread on the BOI, I actually become happy because I figure that someone posted that they were happy with an animal I sent them.

I think the problem here is that Alex posted before the transaction was truly complete.

Thanks for listening to the rant, Chris

Old 07-08-2009, 12:05 PM   #23
alexestrada17
Now i understand what the BOI is about...thank you for clearing things up

Old 07-29-2009, 07:08 PM   #24
Sunflower Serpents
Just ordered a pair of Nic's from Ben!

Old 11-18-2009, 02:14 PM   #25
jguyer1
I just recieved an order from Ben Siegel. I am very happy with the aquisition. The deal went great and I got a very good looking and healthy snake.

Old 11-18-2009, 04:11 PM   #26
KingBowser
Ben is a very stand-up guy. I bought some monitors from him a few years back and they were very quality animals.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!