Bad Guy Daniel Williams - DWilliams0212 - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-18-2009, 03:20 PM   #31
TailsWithScales
I can honestly say PayPal doesn't pay Sh!t for these type of claims. I have placed two separate claims with PayPal when I was scammed and they didn't reimburse a things. Just received a lot of email lip service and worthless phone calls. I was one of those involved in the huge nationwide scam case against ............ holy cats! I forgot the name. Basically I was scammed out of almost two thousand dollars in what was high end ball pythons that turned out to be nothing but normals. Any way.
I would contact your bank the money was transferred from and see if there is recourse there.

Old 08-18-2009, 05:22 PM   #32
TrulyRare
regardless if it's alive or not, it's still a product, he's still a dealer and dealers are protected just as much as buyers. Plain and Simple. I'm sure paypal would hate for the reptile industry to stop using them if they are not going to protect us.

Old 08-18-2009, 05:37 PM   #33
TailsWithScales
No offense meant Sonnie but PayPal probably wouldn't care if the reptile vendors /breeders stopped using their service. They will still make a lot of money. They have eBay and many many other, probably millions of retailers and buyers to take our places. So it's no skin of their backs so to speak.

Sorry to go off topic a bit and I do hope this situation is resolved.

Old 08-18-2009, 07:35 PM   #34
FIREball
He filed a claim with his credit card who contacted paypal, paypal relays the info to the credit card company whether it was delivered and if it was delivered to the "right" person. I hate dealing with middlemen.

Old 08-18-2009, 08:29 PM   #35
TailsWithScales
Oh holy cats. I just remembered why you posted this. DER!

Then yes you have no choice but to fight it out with PayPal, which you know.

Hope you get your money back.

Shutting up now.

Old 08-20-2009, 02:16 PM   #36
jodrma
I think he started another name to scam people with. It's DRW Reptiles he stole pics from craigslist and post them watch out for him

Old 08-20-2009, 02:54 PM   #37
Dennis Hultman
That's him.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...er.php?u=62757

This is the email he used to register his new account.

miamiballa0212@yahoo.com

This is his myspace page.

http://www.myspace.com/miamiballa0212

Here is a few pictures for those of you in the area. I would use strong caution if this person was offering you "hets". Particular around the time PetSmart receives its shipments.

Old 08-20-2009, 02:56 PM   #38
Dennis Hultman
Hey Danny, I think its time to email your friends and family links to the threads here and on the game site.

Old 08-20-2009, 03:07 PM   #39
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Danny
Time isnt wasted when your getting wasted
#
Danny«╝
# 19 / Male
# Charlotte, North Carolina, US
# Last Login: 8/20/2009

Danny«╝ has 252 friends.

All the pictures in his recent ads here seem to be stolen as well.

Old 08-22-2009, 02:03 AM   #40
Dennis Hultman
He is now using the name Michael Evans.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d=1#post759565

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!