Bad Guy Bad experience with Shipyourreptiles.com - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-20-2009, 05:05 PM   #101
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I just don't agree with separating them out from basic criticisms, while including them with the corresponding compliments.
When they do not step up to the plate on something they have control over then criticism is due. So far their customer service has been nothing but exemplary by every account I have seen. To the point that it should be the envy of every business out there.

And I dont really recall any thread complimenting SYR for on time deliveries. The threads I have read have basically been thanking them for providing a new shipping option and for many aspects of their customer service. But I honestly cant remember any threads saying "THANKS SYR FOR DELIVERING ON TIME!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!"..... dont recall that at all.

And it is not like they are pretending to be the shipping company. It is right out there in your face from the get go that UPS is handling every aspect of package handling. So as I have said for years, if UPS sucks in your area of the country, use FedEx. If FedEx sucks in your part of the country, then use UPS. If the both suck in your part of the country... well, I feel for ya brother.

Old 09-20-2009, 06:37 PM   #102
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap View Post
When they do not step up to the plate on something they have control over then criticism is due. So far their customer service has been nothing but exemplary by every account I have seen.
That is what gets me about this thread.
It is ludicrous that SYR was labeled as a "Bad Guy" and that it seems a person, or two, (starting with the OP's alluding to it) wishes to lay blame, upon SYR, for an, allegedly, delayed delivery caused by another entity (UPS).

It is true that the company, who one contracts with (or receives a service from), would be the, direct, responsible party to seek recourse from (while that co., in turn, seeks recovery from the co. that they use/d to complete a job/service).
In this case ... SYR refunds the client/customer and UPS refunds (or should refund) SYR.

As I see it, SYR upheld whatever obligation, that they may have had, by issuing a refund. Thus, no bad guy there.

SYR has no, direct, control, over UPS, and were not responsible for the, alleged, delayed delivery. So, again, no bad guy there.

I can find no reason for criticism, upon SYR, here (no matter which shipping co, they have chosen to use/offer for this public service).

What I am glad to see is that anyone, who may read this thread (with some comprehension &/or common sense), will be able to determine that SYR was/is a "Good Guy" in this case.

Well, no sense in So ... moving on.

Old 09-22-2009, 08:56 PM   #103
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard View Post
Since Eddy Boy has run off without providing much information (again), I may be wrong. From what I was reading Eddy was the seller.

Hey Eddy,

What was the point of starting this thread if you are not going to follow up and answer questions?
It's just something that pathetic worms like Ed do. Sammy put it well...Armpit of society... He has no balls and hairy boobs to boot.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
shipyourreptiles, syr