Inquiry Vincent Wang (vinsanity) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-10-2009, 05:35 PM   #11
hhmoore
For the sake of anybody doing a search...
frankd (Frank Dole/Frank Detore) = vinsanity (Vincent Wang) = kyuzo (Kunio Kyuzo)

Old 11-13-2009, 11:40 AM   #12
sincitydragons
I now believe that vincent wang is his real name as I have recieved emails from someone in sandiego that verified the address for me, someone he was trying to scam thru craigslist... also she informed me that he is a highschool aged kid. I have found phone numbers to the addresses linked to him and I will be trying to reach his parents in hopes that they can settle it. I have spoken to jason Kyuzo at arachnoboards.com and verified that it is not the same person, this is the persons reviews he was using as his own.

Old 11-13-2009, 04:31 PM   #13
hhmoore
Jason Kyuzo at Arachnoboards might not be the same person...but the kyuzo account here, with the name "Kunio Kyuzo", shares both the registration and post IP with vinsanity; and that IP address is unique to the three accounts I posted above.

Old 11-14-2009, 11:10 PM   #14
JSUN
Hi,
This is Jason, I use the username, KyuZo, in arachnoboard. I hate to hear that someone was using my name to scam people, since he lives in San Diego, i will try to paid his parents a visit (not sure when, since i am very busy).

I will print out a copy of this page and show it to his parents. also, is there any way that i can call the police and file a report on this guy base on all the information here? I believe that this is probably not sufficient to convict anyone of a scam, but i don't know, you guys tell me.

KyuZo is not a real name, it's a character's name that came out of an anime.

Old 11-21-2009, 11:47 AM   #15
sincitydragons
So I've gotten my monitors back from this worthless POS finally... He first claimed not to have recieved them so I filed with UPS even though I knew he was lying. Ups decided that since he used a fake name and could not provide I.D. to match the name I shipped to that they must have delivered to the wrong person and for him to keep them would be theft.... so... UPS forced him to surrender the monitors and they shipped them back to me on thursday. I still believe the guys real name is Vincent Wang and is address is 4860 almondwood way, san diego, ca his email is kyuzosnakes@hotmail.com
he also uses the names Jake Kyuzo and is connected with the names Frank Delatore and Frank Dole so beware of this guy, don't deal with him unless you want a lot of stress and headache. I can forward the emails to anyone who wants that much proof but there are over 80 emails so I'm not going to paste them here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!