Chuck Tornetta - Big trade deal gone south - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-17-2003, 12:08 AM   #41
Gilbert Thompson
I feel responsible for this whole thing!!
I was fortunate enough to have a little extra money to spend and inquired about adding the Snow into my collection. I think it is the nicest to date (good job Chuck)! The Blizzard thing threw me off a little so I called Jeremy Stone about the animal for his opinions. Jeremy told me it was a high white Snow and a nice animal. However, he also said he never tried to buy it and never referred to it as a Blizzard or possible Blizzard at all. His exact words were that is was bs and he was going to email Dallas. Now don't get me wrong I am not saying that Chuck ever said it was a possible Blizzard. So I want to get it straight that I am not calling anyone a liar here.
I think Chuck and Jeremy produce some awesome animals and Dallas was a pleasure to talk too.
Anyways, when this was emailed to Dallas he became quit upset. I think from Dallas's stand point he is saying that the Snow was sold as a possible Bliazzard (for lack of a better word)! Mind you I think Dallas got a hell of a trade in his benefit. I just think his major hang up was it was suppose to be a possible Blizzard.
I may still buy the animal from Dallas. However, I must admit some things on here have already kinda freaked me out.
I truly wish I had never did some research on the animal. Then maybe this would not be happening.
Sincerly,
Gilbert Thompson

Old 09-17-2003, 01:38 AM   #42
dqreps
FINALLY!!!

Thank you Gilbert, at least SOMEONE knows a little bit about what happened besides me and Chuck. You have people like Ritchie who just want to be right out EVIL and make me the bad guy, like i did something wrong. I was told it was a possible blizzard boa as it says in the deal page Chuck made up. They cant seem to understand why him telling me that, lying, would upset me. I am sorry, i dont BS any of my customers. I am straight up and if i am not sure about something, i am honest, i tell them.

Ritchie, i did not ready anything you wrote except something about how i had not replied etc. Well, unlike yourself, i have a life. I am not on the computer all day long. I am busy working, taking care of my animals etc. Must be nice. Anyway, i caught something about how the adds i posted for the coral and normal and the snow. WELL, that was after i heard for sure the truth. NEVER did i say that normal female was coral, did i? Read it! I never lied or misrepresented the albino female. I said she may or may not be a coral. Hey Ritchie, at least was honest. Then i had a few emails telling the she was not a coral. Anyway, whatever on the coral ok. If you dont believe me, that is fine, i dont want to argue with you, you dont stop and bring everything else into this except the kitchen sink. And on the snow add, i DID put that it was said to be a possible BLIZZARD. I JUST found out that Chuck lied to me and this is not the case. I THOUGHT i deleted those adds but i guess i did not, i will take care of it right away. I will make the necassary changes so people like you dont have to point it out. Actually, it should not matter, you said it is ok that Chuck lied about the poss blizzard thing, right? SO, Chuck did lie to me about the poss blizzard and i DO have a right to be upset about it ok. Just stop and get off my back. I told you i was not posting anymore but i had to since Gilbert was kind enough to straighten you out. This is why i wont reply to your idiotic posts. Unless you or someone else actually has something valid or intellegent to so, that is different. Otherwise dont expect a reply and dont complain about it when i dont, i dont have all the time on my hands that you do anyway.

Also Ritchie, on the pastel i posted, SURE he was nice. BUT Chuck informed me that he was SUPER light. DID I EVER SAY THAT IN THE ADD? NOPE! So buzz off ok, lol. You make no sense at all. Also, on the poss DH for snows, Chuck charged me $500 in trade. Are you saying $400 that i am charging is too much? Well, it is not and guess what Ritchie? It does not matter what you think, i will charge what i want for my animals right? I am going by what you and others said earlier. As you all stated, chuck can sell his animals for whatever he wants. So can I! Dont question what i charge for my animals, that is my biz, as you so adimently stated.

Gilbert, if you have been on here before. Well then, you know that these guys are like vultures that would just as well eat an innocent man alive as dead. When someone tries to help someone out around here, he is shunned. I never said i did not get a good deal. But not the deal i was told i was getting, that is all. Otherwise i would do something about it, i am not. I dont want to slam Chuck, i am not gonna mention another word about him, you guys can just go on and on and have your fun, it is what you are good at. Also, i have been adult enough to not do any name calling etc this time around, which i admit, it is easy to lose my temper. Like when Ritchie called me an idiot for no reason at all. Well, i am trying not to be childish like that.

Thanks,
Dallas Quarles Reptiles

Old 09-17-2003, 01:58 AM   #43
dqreps
Also...

To all that say you cannot always tell if a coral is a coral until it colors up for 3-4 months. Well, this female is 4 months old and showed no coloring up at all. But if you what you say is true, and i am not disagreeing, how in the hell CAN CHUCK SELL A NORMAL LOOKING ALBINO AS A CORAL IF HE HAS NOT YET PROVEN IT TO BE A CORAL? If you guys are all right, you too Ritchie, then how can you sell a coral as a coral before it even shows coral traits. Chuck bred a coral to a normal looking albino and said like 24 were coral and the other 13 or whatever were normal. So, if this and many other corals, looked normal, how would Chuck know the difference and be justified putting a coral label on it until he knows for sure? I would like to see your arguement on this as there is none. Facts are Facts, It is what it is.

Also, i read a bit of your post below Chuck. I kept them because Chuck Blocked my email after i informed him that i knew he misrepresented and lied about these animals as far as the coral goes, the BS that he said Jeremy Stone said this animal was a posisble Blizzard etc. So my Friend, i tried, to no avail. Now, i could care less, it is over. Anyway, i just happened to bump into that when i was scrolling down but i am not even gonna bother reading any of this thread or any other thread on the BOI, EVER. It is worthless, no way of getting to the truth with so many haters. Take care, PEACE.

Dallas Quarles Reptiles

Old 09-17-2003, 02:09 AM   #44
Gilbert Thompson
Hey Dallas,
I don't think anyone here is against you. I just think in the begining when you lost your cool that caused yourself to be open to a lot of negative stuff.
I am speaking from my own personal experience on here. If you loose your cool and make yourself look childish. You are in for a beating!! I learned this the hard way but it did help me out in a lot of ways. To be quite honest it was very embarrassing.
Anyways, I think your replies from people would have been a little different had you presented it in another way. Just think about it!! I have spoken to you in detail and they have not. Therefore, I know how to take you and not be offended.
JMHO!!!
Gilbert Thompson

Old 09-17-2003, 02:18 AM   #45
Darin Chappell
Dallas,

You wrote, "i dont have all the time on my hands that you do anyway."

Then why bring your case here to begin with? If you don't have time for YOUR problem, why should anyone else?

You got to throw your little temper tantrum. Chuck said what he wanted. Gilbert gave you a small crack to slide under the door of the cell you created for yourself. How? You created it by using the very same phrases used by Chuck in your ads trying to resell the same animals you said were misrepresented to you. Well, Sir, if they were misrepresentative when you got them, they were equally misrepresentative when you tried to pass them on to someone else!

You have no case. It's over. Buh-bye!

Old 09-17-2003, 02:18 AM   #46
dqreps
I know i said i would not post again, so sorry, i hate to dissapoint anyone. Gilbert, i wont argue with you. I guess you are right, i can lose my cool very easily and come of the wrong way. I guess in light of what happened to me, i just felt justified. I felt wronged, betrayed, and i was angry. Maybe i should have taken a lighter approach to it all. That just not change the fact that i was wronged.

Ritchie, Classice Dums, Darin, i still dont know why you guys hate me so much? I mean, just because you disagree with me, does not mean you have to beat me into the ground. Yes, i am not always right, yes, i make mistakes, yes i get upset easil. BUT in this case, i thought i remained very calm through all yoru attacks. Not once did i call names as was done to me, that was very rude. I dont believe i insulted anyone in any way. At least not in the way i have been. I except opinions but not rude statements that are totally uncalled for. Maybe i did not lay it all out right from the beginning. I get upset and maybe it is easy to take me wrong, as i said. But never was i offensive to anyone that was not too me. Nor was i anyone anyway. The only one i ever put down was Chuck, because i dont appreciate being betrayed.

Anyway, i know the bashing on me will continue, that is fine. I knew i had it coming when i posted on here. You know, one of those things you know is inevitable but i stupidly did it anyway. I wont post anything that happens to me on this board anymore. I think i just clash with certain people because we got off on a bad foot a while back. I wish we could just all move on, but i do think it is too much to ask. This has all gone a little to far. PEACE.

Thanks,
Dallas Quarles

Old 09-17-2003, 02:21 AM   #47
Darin Chappell
Dallas,

I have disagreed with you, but I think I have been more than civil in my demeanor. If not, I would suggest that either you read something into what I wrote, or I have simply not expressed myself well. I do not hate you. I do not know you. I do think you are completely wrong on this deal, and I dislike the hit and run technique of posting you have here employed.

However, hatred is only something you are reading into my posts. I don't have that level of emotion toward anyone on this board.

Old 09-17-2003, 02:25 AM   #48
NEWReptiles
Quote:
and the female was born in 8/03.
Your ad Dallas
Quote:
Well, this female is 4 months old
Your words again.

I was the first to reply to your worthless thread, and now I will post my last response.

Your a liar!!!!
(I would post better names, but I dont want to waste others time warning me for name calling)

Again, I have no interest in this deal whatsoever, and I will not be doing any deals with either party involved.

Old 09-17-2003, 02:25 AM   #49
dqreps
Quote:
Originally posted by Darin Chappell

You got to throw your little temper tantrum. Chuck said what he wanted. Gilbert gave you a small crack to slide under the door of the cell you created for yourself. How? You created it by using the very same phrases used by Chuck in your ads trying to resell the same animals you said were misrepresented to you. Well, Sir, if they were misrepresentative when you got them, they were equally misrepresentative when you tried to pass them on to someone else
You have no case. It's over. Buh-bye!
YES, i do have a case my friend. You are wrong about me and my postings. I NEVER said the female was coral, i said she did not look it to me and that is why i was not charging a high price, because she did look like a coral, which was later verified by several people. Same with the snow, i took Chucks word for it. He said he was a possible Blizzard, well, that is what i put. Then i found out he was lying, now it is deleted. I did none of this intentionally. With the snow i put faith in Chuck, believing Jeremy Stone told him it was a possible Blizzard, then i learned better. With the albinos, i let the buy make up their mind and price them accordingly for that. When selling my animals i am a more than fair biz man. I dont see any posts on the BOI about me, saying someone is dissatisfied with the animals they recieved from me. i have never had one complain about my animals, that is why. NOT ONE! What is this say, i have integrity, am honest and i do what is right and my customers would vouch for this.
Thanks,
Dallas Quarles

Old 09-17-2003, 02:29 AM   #50
dqreps
poor soul...

Quote:
Originally posted by realvenum
Your ad Dallas
Your words again.
was the first to reply to your worthless thread, and now I will post my last response.
Your a liar!!!!
(I would post better names, but I dont want to waste others time warning me for name calling)
Again, I have no interest in this deal whatsoever, and I will not be doing any deals with either party involved.
Sorry buddy, that was a typo, get a life. The male was born 8/03 NOT the female. The female was born 5/03 so get a grip. If i made a typo and put it wrong, I SO SORRY. JEEZ, get off my back. See, you just prove everying i have been saying. You are SO vicous. You have nothing better to do than take out your anger on me. If you want to ridicule me for a mistake in typing, you must be very very lonely and insecure. And oh, if you want proof, as Chuck and look at the deal page.

Dallas Quarles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!