Chuck Tornetta great animals! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-17-2004, 04:21 PM   #1
pythonbreeder
Chuck Tornetta great animals!

Just completed a trade deal with Chuck, great guy! out standing animal and service thumbs up.

Jimmy
Texhiss

Old 08-17-2004, 05:18 PM   #2
chuck tornetta reptiles
RITE BACK AT YA, JIMMY.

Thank you jimmy , it was a pleasure doing business with you as well. And this female sunglow is one of the best examples of its morph type that i have seen to date . I am doing more business with you , and i wouldnt hesitate a second to buy more of your quality animals .
Thanks again for the compliment
chuck,
chuck tornetta reptiles

Old 08-18-2004, 12:49 PM   #3
JJFOUTZ
I have to agree with Jimmy. I have delt with Chuck in the past with no problems whatsoever. He is a good guy with quality animals. I plan on doing more business with him in the near future.

I also have a boa that origonally came from Jimmy. Nice animal, I have never had a problem with her. He was also happy to verify that she came from him and her genetics.

Old 08-18-2004, 02:09 PM   #4
Royal Prop
I totally Agree

Chuck not only has some of the best animals ever, hes a great person and now friend. Chuck and I have become pretty close over the past couple of years and he is top notch in my book. Kepp up the great work ChuckyT. You know you will always have a good friend and customer here.

Sam Craver
Cage Crafters

Old 11-05-2004, 05:38 PM   #5
ajfreptiles
My experience.....

I purchased 2 baby salmons and 1 adult salmon from Jimmy Horton. I felt then and still do today, that I got a fantastic deal! Jimmy is a great guy! His animals and shipping was top notch! I am just starting out in this business, and hope to be considered one of the good guys out there....just like Jimmy. My name is Andrew Federico, I post on the boards as ajfreptiles. I had a start in reptiles back in 1999, and learned alot! I now just breed Boas, and soon I will be adding ball pythons.

I am thankful for guys out there like .......

Jimmy Horton - #1

Frank Martin - #1

Michael Jollif - #1

Rich and John - Salmon Boas - #1

You guys are leaders in this industry!!

I hope to be counted amoung you someday!

Andy Federico

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!